Jubaland Pictures & Videos

Outskirts of Dhoobley
1593804284431.jpeg
1593804298284.jpeg

Aerial view of Dhoobley Town
1593804373767.jpeg
1593804388916.jpeg
1593804401362.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abaq

VIP
Outskirts of Dhoobley
View attachment 129692View attachment 129693
Aerial view of Dhoobley Town View attachment 129695View attachment 129696View attachment 129697
Dhoobley has grown massively since Jubbaland was established. Even Libooya on the Kenya side is beginning to come back to life after decades of decay.

Afmadow is stunning ma sha Allah. Badhaadhe is Gorgeous too. But those concrete refugee camp looking buildings you see all over Somalia is an eye sore and makes every city look ugly. Its hideous and it needs to stop.

Dhoobley has grown massively since Jubbaland was established. Even Libooya on the Kenya side is beginning to come back to life after decades of decay.

There’s like 5 xafaads and it’s growing. We need to build up the infrastructural development and pave a road connecting to the soon to be twin city of Liboi.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Afmadow is stunning ma sha Allah. Badhaadhe is Gorgeous too. But those concrete refugee camp looking buildings you see all over Somalia is an eye sore and makes every city look ugly. Its hideous and it needs to stop.
I think Afmadow needs some city planning its in an early stage right now and I would hate for the roads to be all messed up like Kismayo. Badhaadhe seems to have more order to it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah how beautiful the lucious grasslands of Gedo are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending

Latest posts