Bosaso Developments

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
How's beesha doing in terms of hotels? We are heavily represented in civil society with multiple director generals in ministries, famous doctors, directorshop of the largest ngo PDRC. but what about hotels? The land in Barxada garowe belongs to us.

@Reiko whenever the yaryars act up about who owns Bosaso, just ask them who controls the bosaso port and the bosaso airport....duvets kulaha, dafuq is duvets

Beesha is doing relatively well in terms of hotels. Even our caaqil owns a hotel in Garowe.

My uncle (a qurbajoog) is building a hotel in Garowe. The hotel is located about 2 blocks away from Grand hotel. It’s a huge hotel and it will have all the amenities that you would find in hotels in the west, i.e., swimming pool, gym, etc., etc. The hotel is in its final stage of construction.

Martisoor hotel that I have mentioned above, is co-owned by reer Hersi.

Also, I would assume a good portion of the hotels in Burtinle are owned by beesha.

Manzana

@Abdalla from what I heard most Omar Mahmoud Hotels are 'shares' with other clans. @Manzana has confirmed this with Juxa and Omar Mahmoud sharing Martisoor? however I read something else about that hotel. It's apparently a $2 million dollar investment by Abdi-Hodan Isse. What clan he is I don't know

@DR OSMAN, from what I’ve heard about martisoor back when I was in Garowe a few years ago to this day, is that it’s co-owned by Juxa and a reer Hersi guy. The source that you’ve posted is not reliable. It’s just some random person, so until I find concrete evidence saying otherwise, I will stick to what I’ve heard.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Beesha is doing relatively well in terms of hotels. Even our caaqil owns a hotel in Garowe.

My uncle (a qurbajoog) is building a hotel in Garowe. The hotel is located about 2 blocks away from Grand hotel. It’s a huge hotel and it will have all the amenities that you would find in hotels in the west, i.e., swimming pool, gym, etc., etc. The hotel is in its final stage of construction.

Martisoor hotel that I have mentioned above, is co-owned by reer Hersi.

Also, I would assume a good portion of the hotels in Burtinle are owned by beesha.

@Manzana faanka jojji. Me and @Abdalla are evidence based Majertens. Shows us the name of the hotel or pictures or video of any reer hersi hotel. Because some clans open up hotels and wallahi my villa is bigger in garowe. Our villa is 7 rooms by the way. 2 storey home in the best suburb of garowe. Kowda August, right where the government officials are.

All I have to say to you is this look :mugshotman:as I wait to see a reer hersi hotel

Manzana

@Manzana faanka jojji. Me and @Abdalla are evidence based Majertens. Shows us the name of the hotel or pictures or video of any reer hersi hotel. Because some clans open up hotels and wallahi my villa is bigger in garowe. Our villa is 7 rooms by the way. 2 storey home:mugshotman:

Oh the irony!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh the irony!

Well you mentioned Burtinle. Burtinle wouldn't have classy hotels like Garowe or Bosaso or Galkacyo. Even Qardho looks far classier but I must say it wasn't much different to Burtinle 4-5 years ago. They lifted their game up recently and changing the town. So there is no point mentioning Burtinle.

Bal aar sheeg hal hotel reer hersi lee yahay in garowe? I mean a decent hotel 3 star and above. :ulyin:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh the irony!

Wallahi it's 7 rooms and brand spanking new. It was intended to house our 'relatives' especially the 'reer badiye' who come in from miyiga into garowe to sell 'camel milk'. We trialed that but they ruined the house, it was a bad decision.

We regretted it now because we should've of just built them a separate villa while we have a separate villa. But it's to late now, damage done. We told them you can't live here anymore, we gonna rent it out to some ministers in garowe who have no homes. :bell:

Farm

VIP
New Million Dollar Bosaso Police Station Opens

IVz3efB.jpg

bd5lfjs.jpg

3diMzCG.jpg

https://www.puntlandi.com/?p=12223

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
just a million dollars for all that:gucciwhat: investing in Somalia maybe the move in the future
Our money goes a lot further in Somalia than it does in the west. It seems that being from one of the poorest countries in the world has its upsides.
:pachah1:

Tukraq

VIP
Our money goes a lot further in Somalia than it does in the west. It seems that being from one of the poorest countries in the world has its upsides.
:pachah1:
you can literally use that type of building as a hotel and make crazy bank lol only for a million dollar investment

Tukraq

VIP
Police stations here are not worth that even if the whole town is worth millions
what are you talking about even small towns in America get the funding through taxes to have multimillion dollar police stations, just the land its on and the building should cost several millions lol you can literally remodel it into a hotel that brings in a thousand a night

what are you talking about even small towns in America get the funding through taxes to have multimillion dollar police stations, just the land its on and the building should cost several millions lol you can literally remodel it into a hotel that brings in a thousand a night
Not really as remodeling costs thousands unless you mean east n westvoast but they do not count as the norm

Waste of money. The police station didn't need to be that nice and big. The police are going to be corrupt anyway. They could've allocated the rest to funding schools and hospitals.

Waste of money. The police station didn't need to be that nice and big. The police are going to be corrupt anyway. They could've allocated the rest to funding schools and hospitals.
already increasing budget schools and the education sector, more teachers, female teachers, more schools etc

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

That's what happens when u have politics based on 'emotions' and not 'reason' and 'science'. 1 million dollars for a 'drainage' system. Real infrastructure for the public as a whole loooooooooool. Not few men in a station. That wud have a high increase on our health metrics as less sick ppl, we could show huge deviations on our population health to the world by placing the money where it SHOULD GO. Even better water quality wud reduce our high health problem. Chemicals plant or something to flush out all that salt n minerals.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@The alchemist Just having good standard food, safe water in the house, and clean environment, will make our propulation health standards match the western world. I am hardly sick and healthy because of my food, water, and environment that the government build for me. Other then the odd flu. Government has totally wrong priorities.

If I was going to marry some chick from Somalia, I wud have her do HEALTH CHECKS like wtf but u have too cause the food she eats, the water she drinks, and the filth she lives in outside is bound to cause some infections and long term health problems.

That's why they keep the garbage disposal land outside the city, all that junk and bacteria and worms wud infect people eventually and cause a spiral of diseases. Gashin waxaa soo raca bakhti uun and the city is full of GASHIN, so the bakhti is there

Trending

Latest posts