New Mega Mosque in ceerigaabo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
New Mega Mosque that can hold the capacity of 3500 people , built in Ceerigaabo . Officially declared the biggest mosque in Somaliland .
@Bohol

Mosques built by Gulf states are not mosques. They're propaganda centres for extremism and takfiri ideology. Their beliefs are no different from Isis and Al-Shabab. All sheikhs should be hired and fired by the government to make sure they don't brainwash young people.

Mosques built by Gulf states are not mosques. They're propaganda centres for extremism and takfiri ideology. Their beliefs are no different from Isis and Al-Shabab. All sheikhs should be hired and fired by the government to make sure they don't brainwash young people.

Not going to lie salafis are just boneless terrorists.

I think the Mosque is a great idea though; now they can get more wadaaads collecting funds from the diaspora for Ceerigabo since they have been neglected by the Hargeysa adminstration

Not going to lie salafis are just boneless terrorists.

I think the Mosque is a great idea though; now they can get more wadaaads collecting funds from the diaspora for Ceerigabo since they have been neglected by the Hargeysa adminstration
The masjid looks beautiful. It's what goes on inside it which is my concern. The first masjid the Messenger of Allah built in Medina was a simple structure made of straw and leaves. I'd rather pray in a hut than a grand building with golden minarets that spews Wahabbi filth

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
All sheikh should register and apply for a license with a strict vetting process that alines with the Somali government's desires and monitor every Mosque in the country. No Mosque should be privately owned, the government should own and run every mosque.

All sheikh should register and apply for a license with a strict vetting process that alines with the Somali government's desires and monitor every Mosque in the country. No Mosque should be privately owned, the government should own and run every mosque.
Good to see you brother. How comes you don't post so often nowadays? Is it because you told Mr Wanagsan that you're too busy with school to meet him at the shisha bar so you've gotta keep a low profile? Typical yute.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Good to see you brother. How comes you don't post so often nowadays? Is it because you told Mr Wanagsan that you're too busy with school to meet him at the shisha bar so you've gotta keep a low profile? Typical yute.
Drop a few things in life and add some more, been more productive, life has been good
walaal,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending