New Male Somali Youtuber with his Ethiopian wife teaching her Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Boqol this nigga doesn't get a pass... a habesha Subhanallah:mjlol:

just when you thought 2018 was going to be a nationalism year for somalis, we got these niggas marrying out.:damn:

Last edited:

just when you thought 2018 was going to be a nationalism year for somalis, we got this niggas marrying out.:damn:

I gave up on Somalis being nationalists they could care less about Somalinimo. Self-hate is real in our community. Look at how we treat the madhibaans.

But when it comes to the Xabash, I'm glad to see a Somali dude nesting with one :pachah1:

I gave up on Somalis being nationalists they could care less about Somalinimo. Self-hate is real in our community. Look at how we treat the madhibaans.

But when it comes to the Xabash, I'm glad to see a Somali dude nesting with one :pachah1:

. i wonder what there family get together is like:lolbron:

Smart move. leave xalimos in 2017. Get urself xabashis, they look better and nag less and are probably smarter as they don't try to be jamaicans and nigerians and claim slavery. she's pretty.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Smart move. leave xalimos in 2017. Get urself xabashis, they look better and nag less and are probably smarter as they don't try to be jamaicans and nigerians and claim slavery. she's pretty.

:pachah1:You love us a little too much. Somali girls are so lucky to be put on a pedastal.

:wtf: My Somali isn't good and these guys are not teaching me. Somali brothers won't teach you unless malaab is on the table. I will ask the sisters for assistance, definitely more compassionate and less self-interested.

:pachah1:You love us a little too much. Somali girls are so lucky to be put on a pedastal.

:wtf: My Somali isn't good and these guys are not teaching me. Somali brothers won't teach you unless malaab is on the table. I will ask the sisters for assistance, definitely more compassionate and less self-interested.
do u have trouble speaking somali? I am sure ur understanding is pretty good and u writing is shit.:mjlol:

I can teach u, no strings attached.:trumpsmirk:

just when you thought 2018 was going to be a nationalism year for somalis, we got these niggas marrying out.:damn:

That is counted in not out-marrying somewhat. Ethiopians are closest to Somalis ethnically speaking. Nothing equates to marrying a Somali but Ethiopians, Oromo and Eritreans are closest of kin. You won't notice much change in your kids.

We are good in numbers and it is not big deal if some marry out.

That is counted in not out-marrying somewhat. Ethiopians are closest to Somalis ethnically speaking. Nothing equates to marrying a Somali but Ethiopians, Oromo and Eritreans are closest of kin. You won't notice much change in your kids.

We are good in numbers and it is not big deal if some marry out.
oromo.png

:kodaksmiley:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Do they read anything about anthropology, genetic or linguistics? And why are they apt to claim everything under the sun. :pachah1: If I could I'd hand them over self-worth. Why are they discontent with being Somali? Does she not know, some Oromo would chop her down on sight in Ethiopia (for being Somali), particularly in the current political climate.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Naag xabesh ah Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun xabesh ashes to ashes and dust to dust this farax is sleeping with the enemy if they have children them xabesh kids will start to claim Somali territory nacaala

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Imagine listening to her talk that xabeshi Hebrew sounding jibirish all day teaching your kids that shit bun that blud waa cadow dhadkan ma ahan dhad laso daweysto

Boqol you like to pretend you hate interracial marriages but you seem to come across a lot of them :mjlol: when your not hating on the women you are congratulating the men

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Boqol you like to pretend you hate interracial marriages but you seem to come across a lot of them :mjlol: when your not hating on the women you are congratulating the men
Typical double standard Somali male.

Hate everything xalimos does and congratulate everything Faraax does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending