"New Las Vegas" to be built in Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I dislike how Djiboutians cuck so much to foreigners. I remember at the airport some Djiboutian employee treated me like shit thinking I was just another Somali, but when I started talking and noticed that I was from abroad all of a sudden became very customer friendly. Bunch of cucks.

I dislike how Djiboutians cuck so much to foreigners. I remember at the airport some Djiboutian employee treated me like shit thinking I was just another Somali, but when I started talking and noticed that I was from abroad all of a sudden became very customer friendly. Bunch of cucks.
Djiboutians are just unabashedly europhiles :umad:

Apollo

VIP
Djiboutians are just unabashedly europhiles :umad:

Another instance I experienced in Djibouti city. Got lost, asked around and then some military official drove me to the place I had to go free of charge. Would that really have happened if I was a local Somali? Reverse racism going on there.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Another instance I experienced in Djibouti city. Got lost, asked around and then some military official drove me to the place I had to go free of charge. Would that really have happened if I was a local Somali? Reverse racism going on there.

So you're saying I can get the White man on an exotic holiday treatment? Where do I sign up :lolbron:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I really dislike Djibouti. Its one of the reasons why I am pro-somaliland. If somaliland gets recognition, Djiboutis done for. I would love to see them get annexed.

you somalia proper qashins will be tahriibing to djibouti soon. I have already found me afar wife to gain citizenship.
she only has one problem, i wake up at night and see her playing with knifes.

#djboutihornexit

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I really dislike Djibouti. Its one of the reasons why I am pro-somaliland. If somaliland gets recognition, Djiboutis done for. I would love to see them get annexed.
There is more chance of awdal being annexed since Djibouti is part of china's Silk Road into Africa and are militarily protected by france

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending