New Jersey man survives nine-story plunge by landing on a BMW

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Tries to kill himself by jump from a building only to land on BMW. Probably out of miserable life and debts
1633856538449.png

Now he gonna need to pay for that car

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This looks like a question that’d come on a Physics: Elastic Collisions test lol.

Mark drops from rest 38.00 m above the ground. He can fall on the cement floor with a spring constant of 0.00, on N/m, a BMW with a spring constant of 5.00 N/m and a slightly deflated giant balloon with a spring constant of 13.0 N/m. Using physics, show which which one Mark is most likely to survive from and least likely to survive from.

I almost failed that unit in highschool lmao, and now it’s coming up soon again in uni physics. :ohlord:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This looks like a question that’d come on a Physics: Elastic Collisions test lol.

Mark drops from rest 38.00 m above the ground. He can fall on the cement floor with a spring constant of 0.00, on N/m, a BMW with a spring constant of 5.00 N/m and a slightly deflated giant balloon with a spring constant of 13.0 N/m. Using physics, show which which one Mark is most likely to survive from and least likely to survive from.

I almost failed that unit in highschool lmao, and now it’s coming up soon again in uni physics. :ohlord:
His arm was the only thing that was severely damaged, the rest he was lukcy

Trending