New Interior is very talented expect results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
XOG: Beesha Habar Gidir oo Sabab u ah Wasiirada Xilalka laga qaaday & Kuwa la Magacaabay
Jan 4, 2018 - jawaab

Xog gaara oo ay heshay Codkagalmudug ayaa sheegeysa in Beesha Habar Gidir ay sabab u tahay Wasiirada cusub ee la magacaabay iyo kuwii hore ee xilalka laga qaaday.

Kulamo aan kala go’laheyn oo maalmahaanba ka socday Xafiiska Ra’iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya ayaa Beesha Habar Gidir ay ku dalbanayeen in xilka wasiirka arimaha dibada loogu bedelo wasiirka arimaha gudaha.

http://codkagalmudug.com/2018/01/04...irada-xilalka-laga-qaaday-kuwa-la-magacaabay/

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They had the interior for 10 years and I don't see anything they have done, Juxa was beginning the process of creating district administrations. I simply don't expect much from a clan sitting on looted farms and properties, I honestly can't see them in support of setting up governance which will bring their ass into question. Somalis as a whole need to have a one united policy towards this clan for they are not in mine or your interest for we all want governance and it's this clan who want's to never see that happen.

They had the interior for 10 years and I don't see anything they have done, Juxa was beginning the process of creating district administrations. I simply don't expect much from a clan sitting on looted farms and properties, I honestly can't see them in support of setting up governance which will bring their ass into question. Somalis as a whole need to have a one united policy towards this clan for they are not in mine or your interest for we all want governance and it's this clan who want's to never see that happen.

Man your trablism is showing saaxib.

Juxa was excellent and i have heard nothing but good from his personal competencies. However with every move in politics being personal competent is not enough you also have to lead and know the politics of your decisions. He fired his deputy without going to the PM to formalise a political strategy. This led to significant push back relative to the lowly person he fired. This meant the HG in particular pushed back harder impeding his task.

You can't be making rookie Political mistakes in Somalia. You have to be excellent politically and Excellently competent. This is the sad reality. In any other government fine people like Juxa would be celebrated but in somalia thats not enough hence the 3 minister being let go.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Juxa was excellent and i have heard nothing but good from his personal competencies. However with every move in politics being personal competent is not enough you also have to lead and know the politics of your decisions. He fired his deputy without going to the PM to formalise a political strategy. This led to significant push back relative to the lowly person he fired. This meant the HG in particular pushed back harder impeding his task.

You can be making rookie Political mistakes in Somalia. You have to be excellent politically and Excellently competent. This is the sad reality. In any other government fine people like Juxa would be celebrated but in somalia thats not enough hence the 3 minister being let go.

Excuses Excuses Excuses. Farmajo brought Juxa not Kheyre. If kheyre just wants yes-men in his office, let him know it will stay in his office and never see the light of day. Politics is about knowing the outcome you want in the end and the obstacles u face in-between and how to reconcile it so the greater outcome can be achieved. It's not some scientific rocket equation. HG have weaknesses and Khayre didn't exploit it. They have no port with PL/JL/MOG banning their business-men would make them cry like a . On top of that closing up their businesses from trading in Mogadishu would send alot of pain to their tribe to either accept what they got or lose everything they have now. U can't negiotate with this tribe as you know clearly their agenda is never to see somalia recover and hence 'strong-man' politics is the only way with them.

Advise all the hawiyes if they dont put an end to this tribe they may even lose the capital city and go to a darod area, so the behavior of this one tribe could affect their whole wider tribe.

You can't be making rookie Political mistakes in Somalia. You have to be excellent politically and Excellently competent. This is the sad reality. In any other government fine people like Juxa would be celebrated but in somalia thats not enough hence the 3 minister being let go.

Competence includes at minimum being able to at least influence your own region which Juxa was unable to, in fact they embarrassingly came against him pretty much in all the critical aspects with regards to treaties.

In the debased clan system that we presently have, such a person is absolutely useless regardless of his competence elsewhere, no one will respect a man who doesn't even receive respect in his own region.

He had absolutely no influence and hence was not only useless to the government but also a liability because of the high post he was occupying, ineffective people regardless how great of a person they are or how great their intentions/work ethics is individually, are absolutely useless to any government.

What's even more telling is that Juxa was invited & welcomed in Galmudug as was CC, but not a single HG interior minister before received such a thing in P/land, they were all met with great animosity from the very beginning.

As problematic as my people can be, they carry that gobonimo at all times, at least those HG interior ministers as useless as they may have been in the past or could be in the future, are at least effective enough to keep their own people/region at bay, they carry influence and therefore they carry beneficial weight for the government that can be utilised, Juxa carries none of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending