Important new guidelines

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
59% of readers and participants want more moderation so these are the new guidelines.

the following will not be tolerated:

1. personal attacks, derailment and persistent trolling.
  2. clan slurs have been censored for a reason. circumventing this rule will be seen as rule breaking.
  3. flame wars.

additionally, intentionally misleading titles will be edited. fake news will be moved to the off-topic subforum.

members who break any of the new guidelines will have their post(s) removed and will be banned from replying to the thread in question. repeat behaviour will result in warnings up to and including termination of your account.

I would like two sections for political area.

1. Seriious solution driven politics where there is no insult but talking about solutions not just PROBLEMS. Somali news area is always news about problems but never solutions. Somalis don't need more bad news and opinions but they need advice and guidance on solutions. So a different area that is 'Somali Solutions Section' would be great for likeminded individuals to come u could prolly win heaps of somaliaonline type of forumers while keeping the somnet types in their own section so you don't lose 'market' but 'gain' both.

2. Let this section remain how it is following their current format of reporting negative news and problems and opposition(but never solutions). This can serve as an area where the solution guys can take out a problem in Somalia and look at a solution while remaining 'separated' and not 'mixed' together.

The reason for this sometimes I feel like I want to see hope and solutions for a problem and area to read other Somali people with ideas and at times I also want to see negatives of our nation. I don't want to stuck in 'either mode' but both. Sometimes it's healthy to be 'direct and open' to people as thearapy has taught me as it reduces suspicion of others and eliminates barriers while shows your honest and not wasting their time with the usual 'i am not qabilist BUT' it always ends in a 'but'. If your not qabilsit stay out of politic and power and be a civilian, that's true non-qabilist

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I would like two sections for political area.

1. Seriious solution driven politics where there is no cay but talking about solutions not just PROBLEMS. Somali news area is always news about problems but never solutions. Somalis don't need more bad news and opinions but they need advice and guidance on solutions. So a different area that is 'Somali Solutions Section' would be great for likeminded individuals to come u could prolly win heaps of somaliaonline type of forumers while keeping the somnet types in their own section so you don't lose 'market' but 'gain' both.

2. Let this section remain how it is following their current format of reporting negative news and problems and opposition(but never solutions). This can serve as an area where the solution guys can take out a problem in Somalia and look at a solution in another area without mixing the two together.
i gave that suggestion serious consideration but decided against it because the sections would not be distinctive enough. a better alternative was provided by @fox and i have implemented his suggestion of more title tags.

Trending