Modern Neighbourhood Development 'New Garowe' by Amal Real Estate

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Two decades?:kodaksmiley: Don’t disrespect Amal:camby:
What’s with the negativity? :cosbyhmm:
I’d doubt it’s gonna look like anything in the video but don’t think it’s gonna take long.
Pretty sure they have a neighborhood like this in Bosaso now.

Just facts no negativity that looks like a huge project I doubt it can be done in a decade especially if they want it to look like anything we saw in the video. Since you are saying it wont be looking like the video it will probably just take 7-9 years to get it done maybe this is still somalia. Is this the first time a project like this is being over seen by amal?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Just facts no negativity that looks like a huge project I doubt it can be done in a decade especially if they want it to look like anything we saw in the video. Since you are saying it wont be looking like the video it will probably just take 7-9 years to get it done maybe this is still somalia. Is this the first time a project like this is being over seen by amal?
I said it might not look like what see in the video because you’re never sure with Somali’s but I’ll give Amal the benefit of the doubt.:icon e biggrin:
I don’t know if this the first project of this kind by Amal.

Why do you think this will take a decade?:cosbyhmm:We can get the damn Chinese to do it. You know those China men get shit done fast.:russ: I wouldn’t want new comers carrying the virus tho.:susp:
Ask the ones already in Garowe if they can manage this plan.:manny:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I said it might not look like what see in the video because you’re never sure with Somali’s but I’ll give Amal the benefit of the doubt.:icon e biggrin:
I don’t know if this the first project of this kind by Amal.

Why do you think this will take a decade?:cosbyhmm:We can get the damn Chinese to do it. You know those China men get shit done fast.:russ: I wouldn’t want new comers carrying the virus tho.:susp:
Ask the ones already in Garowe if they can manage this plan.:manny:

HELLL NO DONT GET THE CHINESE

:damn:

They will get in done in 7 months but everything will be broken in 5 months cause they did such a shit job plumbing all fucked roads uneven. The contract shouldn't be given to a chinese company ever unless you are trying to rip people off.

These types of projects take a long time to complete just check in your home state how long it takes to build a new apartment complex and then try doing that in garowe with not as many experienced workers it will take time to do. This looks like a whole city which is why i said what i said

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
HELLL NO DONT GET THE CHINESE

:damn:

They will get in done in 7 months but everything will be broken in 5 months cause they did such a shit job plumbing all fucked roads uneven. The contract shouldn't be given to a chinese company ever unless you are trying to rip people off.

These types of projects take a long time to complete just check in your home state how long it takes to build a new apartment complex and then try doing that in garowe with not as many experienced workers it will take time to do. This looks like a whole city which is why i said what i said

Yeah I saw some people making fun of the hospital they built a little while ago.:pachah1:

Sxb the project will be done by 2023 IA.

Read here about the project.

https://amalbankso.so/about-us/new-garowe-project/

Exactly which is why new tuulos are made with city planning an regulations they would be beautiful.
I could make it happen. Easy planning
Plan masjid school an watering hole.
Every house is 4meters away. Roads an sidewalks allocated.
Whole tuulo biyogalin
Solar panel
Houses would start around 15k for 4bedrooms

How would you build a house for 15k?

Who would even build it if that was possible, there would be no money in it for them?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Nice trap Dumb diaspora money, but what about housing for the other 99% of society
You’re wrong the thruth is the opposite, those properties are cheaper than the extremely overpriced properties built by private developers and compared to current Garowe prices these properties are affordable with probably more locals than diaspora buying.The prices set by Amal and quality of houses will most likely be standard ending the scheme that make private developers wealth. Also these projects are often suburban communities will the blueprint of future suburbs.Benefits from these projects are plenty , The developer maffia not hindering construction boom, better qualities, ease overcrowding etc etc.

These scenarios actually happened in Bosaso!

It does not take 10 years to develop a greenfields estate lol.

It will take less than a year to do the land development. After that its up to people to build their homes. This shouldnt take more than 6 months for a double storey home.

What is the acreage used for this and is this a new area in Garowe or is it a new village?

It doesn't look like acre sized blocks. I'd guess anywhere between 600-1000m2 blocks from their renders.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
What is the acreage used for this and is this a new area in Garowe or is it a new village?
No, it's not located in Garowe city. Technically speaking, it will be a suburb of Garowe.

Abaq

VIP
I don't like gated communities. They're not good for the livability and vibrancy of communities. The old model of people building their own individual plots is way better.

Trending

Latest posts