• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

New Garowe neighborhood soon to come sponsored by Amal Bank

Medulla

Al-Oromiya/Al-Majerteeniya
VIP
How long will this take to build?seems like it might take two decades to complete. The architecture is very american why do somalis love to build bungalows they don't look nice to me but its great to see homes being built regardless

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
Staff Member
How long will this take to build?seems like it might take two decades to complete. The architecture is very american why do somalis love to build bungalows they don't look nice to me but its great to see homes being built regardless
Two decades?:kodaksmiley: Don’t disrespect Amal:camby:
What’s with the negativity? :cosbyhmm:
I’d doubt it’s gonna look like anything in the video but don’t think it’s gonna take long.
Pretty sure they have a neighborhood like this in Bosaso now.

Medulla

VIP
Two decades?:kodaksmiley: Don’t disrespect Amal:camby:
What’s with the negativity? :cosbyhmm:
I’d doubt it’s gonna look like anything in the video but don’t think it’s gonna take long.
Pretty sure they have a neighborhood like this in Bosaso now.
Just facts no negativity that looks like a huge project I doubt it can be done in a decade especially if they want it to look like anything we saw in the video. Since you are saying it wont be looking like the video it will probably just take 7-9 years to get it done maybe this is still somalia. Is this the first time a project like this is being over seen by amal?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
Staff Member
Just facts no negativity that looks like a huge project I doubt it can be done in a decade especially if they want it to look like anything we saw in the video. Since you are saying it wont be looking like the video it will probably just take 7-9 years to get it done maybe this is still somalia. Is this the first time a project like this is being over seen by amal?
I said it might not look like what see in the video because you’re never sure with Somali’s but I’ll give Amal the benefit of the doubt.:icon e biggrin:
I don’t know if this the first project of this kind by Amal.

Why do you think this will take a decade?:cosbyhmm:We can get the damn Chinese to do it. You know those China men get shit done fast.:russ: I wouldn’t want new comers carrying the virus tho.:susp:
Ask the ones already in Garowe if they can manage this plan.:manny:

Medulla

VIP
I said it might not look like what see in the video because you’re never sure with Somali’s but I’ll give Amal the benefit of the doubt.:icon e biggrin:
I don’t know if this the first project of this kind by Amal.

Why do you think this will take a decade?:cosbyhmm:We can get the damn Chinese to do it. You know those China men get shit done fast.:russ: I wouldn’t want new comers carrying the virus tho.:susp:
Ask the ones already in Garowe if they can manage this plan.:manny:
HELLL NO DONT GET THE CHINESE

:damn:

They will get in done in 7 months but everything will be broken in 5 months cause they did such a shit job plumbing all fucked roads uneven. The contract shouldn't be given to a chinese company ever unless you are trying to rip people off.

These types of projects take a long time to complete just check in your home state how long it takes to build a new apartment complex and then try doing that in garowe with not as many experienced workers it will take time to do. This looks like a whole city which is why i said what i said

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
Staff Member
HELLL NO DONT GET THE CHINESE

:damn:

They will get in done in 7 months but everything will be broken in 5 months cause they did such a shit job plumbing all fucked roads uneven. The contract shouldn't be given to a chinese company ever unless you are trying to rip people off.

These types of projects take a long time to complete just check in your home state how long it takes to build a new apartment complex and then try doing that in garowe with not as many experienced workers it will take time to do. This looks like a whole city which is why i said what i said
Yeah I saw some people making fun of the hospital they built a little while ago.:pachah1:

Sxb the project will be done by 2023 IA.

Read here about the project.

https://amalbankso.so/about-us/new-garowe-project/

Latest posts