New Fighting In Laascaanood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
. Wararka naga soo gaaraya Magalada laas-Caanood ee Xarunta Gobolka Sool ayaa waxa ay sheegayaan in xalay halkasi uu ka dhacay daagal culus oo mduo 3- daqiiqo ku dhow socday sida ay dadka Magaladaas

:hmm:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'm tired of waiting for this bloody war to happen. Let's get this over with. The wait is killing meeeeeeee :mybusiness:

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

339DD164-A763-4BA0-A06E-E3F296F7AE32.jpeg
I'm tired of waiting for this bloody war to happen. Let's get this over with. The wait is killing meeeeeeee :mybusiness:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
sheegayaan in xalay halkasi uu ka dhacay daagal culus oo mduo 3- daqiiqo ku dhow socday

3 wholeee minuts, 180 seconds :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Saalax Bidaar

We sound like two sick psychopaths who have no respect for the human life lmao. Someone's father or brother or husband will die in that useless war. I feel horrible for those souls wlhi. Terrible way to go :meleshame:
:bell:

Well don’t, sxb
It is no body we care or love. To be a soldier, an agent of death is chosen destiny for some of us Humans whilst for some others are destined to sit in their comfy chairs and fondle their balls out of boredom. This war gotta happen. I am hoping it is decisive battle once and for all

Status
Not open for further replies.