New Federal Electoral Commissioner to be Selected today

Fake news ?
You sure you replied to the right person?
What fake news have I said ?
If you know anything about FEIT you know they have no power to steal seats or even do anything. Last time cirro stopped jawaari seat because of problems but the SEIT told him to basically f*ck off. They continued the election and elected an mp lol.

If you know anything about FEIT you know they have no power to steal seats or even do anything. Last time cirro stopped jawaari seat because of problems but the SEIT told him to basically f*ck off. They continued the election and elected an mp lol.
Why did Ciiro get let go off again ?

cow

VIP
Rooble can't pick the FEIT leader and was told that he cannot change anything anymore and his firing was unconstitutional.

Everytime Rooble sits with FMS Rooble looses more power. we saw 22 August he handed everything to the FMS (very smart farmaajo move btw) and we saw the January 2022 communique, now he cannot touch any of the committees and neither can he tell them anything or even meet with them anymore.

Thats irrelevant. You said cirro steals seats for farmaajo and i just explained to you thats not within his job description or within his power.
How is it irrelevant ?
Cirro got let go because of his incompetency and dirty tactics and meddling in Farmajos behalf. He then got replace by another man . Isnt this what happend or you telling me cirro wasnt let go ?