Puntland New equipment for Garacad port arrives in Bosaso

Discussion in 'Development' started by Farm, May 16, 2019.

1. Mighty

Mighty If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.

Ratings:
    +501
    Will the port be up to modern standards apart from scale?

2. sanger

sanger

Ratings:
    +1,585
    All I see is equipment for a portable concrete batching plant. Are you sure this is specifically intended for a port? How do I know this isn't going to be used for a concrete plant in say, Gaalkacyo?

I don't see any crushing and screening equipment that's needed to produce quarried products. I don't see any loaders, tippers, etc.

I want to see this happen just as much as anybody else but I am pretty sure I am being lied to at the moment.

3. Farm

Farm

Ratings:
    +7,631

I’m not really sure if you are trolling (I think you are tbh) but you literally can’t even see what’s inside the dozens of trucks and there a many videos of the construction literally taking place at the port and my family is in Garacad and I get weekly updates about what’s going on.

But you made a similar post in another thread which is why I know you are trolling and likely don’t want Garacad to happen. Focus on Hobyo, Garacad will continue to move forward.

4. Farm

Farm

Ratings:
    +7,631
    The port will be the fourth port in the country to handle large containers after Berbera, Mogadishu and Kismayo.

5. sanger

sanger

Ratings:
    +1,585
    I'm gonna look past your emotional response. In the future why don't you share my post so we can discuss it instead coming to absurd conclusions on your own.

Aside from that it looks like I was wrong. I found a video with some plant (trucks, diggers, dozers). They probably haven't started with the site cut just yet since we can't see any stockpiles, but it looks like the project is materialising. This was from November mind you.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted