New dragonball movie trailer just dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They need leave this classic alone. I watched all of dragon ball, z and gt plus all the movies as a yute. But I didn’t bother to watch a single episode of super since I lost interest in watching anime a long time ago :francis:

They need leave this classic alone. I watched all of dragon ball, z and gt plus all the movies as a yute. But I didn’t bother to watch a single episode of super since I lost interest in watching anime a long time ago :francis:

GT :nahgirl:

Can’t lie, super is a straight up mess. But for the entertainment and nostalgia? It’s the best. :banderas:

unnamed.gif

Anyone else just not like Broly? I thought he was cool in one of the other movies, but I get sick of the whole 'his power level is growing as we fight11!' thing.

But Frieza vs broly is going to be sick.

Deffo giving this a try cause the frieza movie animation was peng and the fighting was good

Anyone else just not like Broly? I thought he was cool in one of the other movies, but I get sick of the whole 'his power level is growing as we fight11!' thing.

But Frieza vs broly is going to be sick.

Deffo giving this a try cause the frieza movie animation was peng and the fighting was good

Yeah the guys a broken character. I just know they’re gonna force zenkai boosts, unlimited energy, no power cap and all that nonsense. But the fighting animation is going to be insane and we might even get a fusion from our lords and saviours. :rejoice:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
what level of Super Saiyan are they on now ? :mjlol: last time I watched, vegeta was using a machine bulma made to become super Saiyan 5 or 6

also frieza isn't dead ???:gucciwhat: how/?

what level of Super Saiyan are they on now ? :mjlol: last time I watched, vegeta was using a machine bulma made to become super Saiyan 5 or 6

also frieza isn't dead ???:gucciwhat: how/?

That was Super saiyan 4 and that was GT

:ivers:

We're on Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan aka Super Saiyan Blue.

And yeah, Frieza died, so did Goku, Broly, Vegeta. Literally everyone in the movie. Death can't hold real niggas down

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
That was Super saiyan 4 and that was GT

:ivers:

We're on Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan aka Super Saiyan Blue.

And yeah, Frieza died, so did Goku, Broly, Vegeta. Literally everyone in the movie. Death can't hold real niggas down

they using colours now

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending