New Djibouti ambassador to Sweden met with the King wearing macawiis and sandals

FseR1jcaUAM_Gi6

FseR11PaQAITdnP

FseR2DDaQAUWUBv

:mjlaugh:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Dirty barbarian.
Cant even represent us Djiboutians/somalis properly.

Meeting a king in sandles and peasent clothes is trashy.

Our ancestors greeted the nazis with better drip than this
608A235C-6F81-4074-832F-5C85670BB616.png

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
All i see is a chad geeljire standing beside a monarch but how is he okay walking around wearing summer attire in the winter season? @GaradShabeel is this possible? What is the science behind this?

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Holy based! This was cringe it circled back to based. The faux European โ€œNobilityโ€ vs the Chad Sandal Winter Strider Geeljire Djiboutian Supreme Leader.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Brother probably used those same sandals to track through Djibouti and left crazy stains on that carpet. Single handily crashing what ever backwater European nation that is economy.

Every 5 Seconds he was on that rug 5million was lost from its value.

Damn the Swedes got their own verison of the old Saayid statue lookalike that used to be in Xamar. I wonder who that statue is of

:dead:

1680304204820.png

1680304314126.png

Khaemwaset

VIP
Geeljire drip > sand nigga drip he represented his culture mostly accurately. The button up gotta go tho replaced with a shirt like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is true Geelgire drip walaal.
Ain't nobody wearing some Asian pesant clothing whilst they commit mass genocide against their neighbouring village for pronouncing a word slightly differently.

True Geelgire drip:
Screenshot_20221114_191113.png

Inshallah I will own a vast collection of spears and will have many camels on my land back home when I return

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
My dad always taught me macawiis were pajamas/lounge wear, not something to be worn outside.

When and why did this cheap outfit become our cultural regalia :faysalwtf:
We've been wearing these pajamas in front of white people for a long time.

b1113b0887a8092646acee1903cc387a.jpg

fb_img_1595644719460-jpg.137028

This is true Geelgire drip walaal.
Ain't nobody wearing some Asian pesant clothing whilst they commit mass genocide against their neighbouring village for pronouncing a word slightly differently.

True Geelgire drip:View attachment 263648

Inshallah I will own a vast collection of spears and will have many camels on my land back home when I return
Macawiiis has been present in the horn of jahanam for a lot longer than you think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its not too bad. The untucked shirt is causing the chaos in this outfit.
he should've gone topless for the authentic geeljire look -
:obama:

Why is no one mentioning how this guy is wearing a western flannel? By far the most embarassing part at least go all the way

Khaemwaset

VIP
Why is no one mentioning how this guy is wearing a western flannel? By far the most embarassing part at least go all the way
I hate how somalis back home all wear the western flannel. Might aswell get some slacks aswell. Maybe a pair of jeans will go nicely :Really:

Somali culture is dead and forgotten :Blackpepe: