New details emerge of the tribal split in the Somaliland Army and Col Caare's defection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Bohol @Saalax Bidaar @Wei

I learnt more details about the incident that caused the Somaliland army to spit on clan lines for the first time since 1997.

All of this information was given to me by a trusted insider contact I have in the military.

We all saw the shocking video that @Bohol broke last week here:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/pl-media-confirm-sl-still-in-tukaraq.42215/#post-1137117

What my contact is telling me is that HJ were actually in the wrong completely and the HY iyaga laga gardarnaa.

What we saw on the video was only Col Caare's reaction, but apparently just before the video, both the HJ and the SY had agreed to round up their respective tribal militias, and blood money was paid.

However the HJ broke the agreement, Col Caare was honest and rounded up the militia on his side and brought them to the barracks, when he got there he saw the HJ distributing the Mag (blood money) AND they had freed their militia who had killed SY nomads.

That is why he was enraged after he found out more of his nomads had been killed why upheld his side of the agreement. Upon learning this, he was fully justified in his actions in my opinion.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
The reason Caare left the army was he saw that it wasn't a real army but a joke. He is a 1977 veteran (a man who served a real army) so it wasn't up to his standards.

Cumar

VIP
@Bohol Let the record state if this project of convenience collapses, it will be HJ's fault since they turned the military in Ceelafweyn Dahabshiil's private clan militia.

I have it on good authority the SY have honoured every single peace agreement while HJ broke every single one, even shooting SY nomads in the back like cowards.

I don't blame SY for looking after their interests at all.

Cumar

VIP
The reason Caare left the army was he saw that it wasn't a real army but a joke. He is a 1977 veteran (a man who served a real army) so it wasn't up to his standards.

It is a joke. How on earth are military officers dividing blood money amongst themselves, not upholding peace agreements and then have the nerve to say they want to keep the peace?

You guys were smart to stay out of Tukaraq ruunti.

I'm suprised at how this guy looks like he could break the rest of the soldiers in half with one swing.
:mjlol:
When he brought the pistol out and all the nggas were shitting themselves
:lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
I'm suprised at how this guy looks like he could break the rest of the soldiers in half with one swing.
:mjlol:
When he brought the pistol out and all the nggas were shitting themselves
:lolbron:

A lot of old generation SY, in general, are bulky. When he was peacekeeping between the Dhulos in South Sool he told them we are the AMISOM army.

upload_2018-5-14_19-33-52-png.45233

Caare oo yidhi waxanahay Burundida Xamar jogta oo kale

A lot of old generation SY, in general, are bulky. When he was peacekeeping between the Dhulos in South Sool he told them we are the AMISOM army.

Caare looks like a silver back guerilla

dkm wallahi ragga carre looks bulkey like abgaal .@bohol does his diet include alot of cambuulo iyo muufo everyday? :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts