New Clothing Line Created By Somalis

Definitely cringe, piracy is not a Somali thing, in fact it's more common in the Gulf of Guinea right now but no one associates it with West Africans, lets not be like African Americans with the n word and try to "claim" this nonsense.

What's with somalis nowadays trying to prove to everyone they are "somali"
Give me a fucking break. Go make money.
Majority of social media somalis rely on the word somali to gain traction.
This is rubbish, be more creative.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are smart. They are cashing in for the name Pirate. They took a negative and made it positive- but at what cost? Devils deal?

Yaab wallahi. We need to be hard on people who go out of theirs way to ruin our reputation. SubhanAllah how many words are there in the English language and out of all those words you use pirate. May Allah not give that brand name success, some people are weirdos wallahi.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
we need our online troll brigade to flood this fool with hate mail, this can be very damaging

Inshallah this fails miserably

I agree this is not the best idea for a clothing brand but flooding an innocent person with hate mail isn’t it.

The aim should be to make them realise their mistake not crucify them over it.

I agree this is not the best idea for a clothing brand but flooding an innocent person with hate mail isn’t it.

The aim should be to make them realise their mistake not crucify them over it.
"innocent"? :kodaksmiley:

you'd think a guy competent enough to launch a clothing business would have some knowledge of how harmful perpetuating stereotypes like this would be

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
"innocent"? :kodaksmiley:

you'd think a guy competent enough to launch a clothing business would have some knowledge of how harmful perpetuating stereotypes like this would be

Relatively innocent, it’s not like he killed someone.

He probably thinks that he’s “reclaiming the label” similar to AAs who use the n-word. Just because he’s wrong in one aspect doesn’t mean he’s evil.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys --search within--r u guys objecting in the name of Somaliniimo reputation or Jealousy of them cashing in? The name is catchy- and it might be very financially successful

Last edited:
I don't know why people are hating on them, let the brothers and sisters profit from this. The reputation of somalis is already rock-bottom, they can't really embarrass us further.

Trending

Latest posts