New christian somali - nolosha cusub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Whoever takes other than islam as his deen will not be accepted of him and on the Last Day he will be among the losers.

Whoever takes other than islam as his deen will not be accepted of him and on the Last Day he will be among the losers.
That's just like, your opinion, man. They don't believe in that stuff so good luck trying to convince them of that.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
So you have proof that Islam is the truth? Or do you believe it's the truth?
The proof. Allah sent a messenger whose life is known to muslim and non muslim alike. You can claim i did not see Allah so how i believe in Him. You have the life of Muxammad sallalahu calayhi wasallam infront of you. Read it and follow and die on that message that the messenger delivered.

The proof. Allah sent a messenger whose life is known to muslim and non muslim alike. You can claim i did not see Allah so how i believe in Him. You have the life of Muxammad sallalahu calayhi wasallam infront of you. Read it and follow and die on that message that the messenger delivered.
If there was proof of Islam, there would be no such thing as Iman (aka Faith) and everyone would be Muslim.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
If there was proof of Islam, there would be no such thing as Iman (aka Faith) and everyone would be Muslim.
The banu israel saw the parting of the sea and 12 highways open and the drowning of pharoah and his army infront of their eyes. They saw musa staff turn into snake.
Now they should have certainty right. The proof is delivered. They were worshipping a gold cow statue after all those miracles.

Enough od a proof is the messenger of Allah and the quran and your heart yearning for security day and nighy.

Status
Not open for further replies.