New Business Prototype

Camelo is a peer-to-peer renting platform that lets people rent and borrow items for a fixed period of time.

Anything from your house and car to your bike and camera, you can rent out anything or borrow anything you need. Have a spare bike you don't use? Rent it out for $20 a day and make passive income. Need to use an expensive college textbook for the upcoming test? Borrow it for $5 a day.

Here are some prototypes, which one is the best?

1625523349513.png

1625523364099.png

1625523373044.png

We're still VERY new. We will launch in late 2021/early 2022.

Escape the 9-5 with Camelo :trumpsmirk:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
MashaAllah Snacks this is great!! The first one caught my eye, the simple design and descriptions are really nice. Plus the fact that it is mobile view also helps.

Camelo is a peer-to-peer renting platform that lets people rent and borrow items for a fixed period of time.

Anything from your house and car to your bike and camera, you can rent out anything or borrow anything you need. Have a spare bike you don't use? Rent it out for $20 a day and make passive income. Need to use an expensive college textbook for the upcoming test? Borrow it for $5 a day.

View attachment 191707

View attachment 191708

View attachment 191709

Is this a business your starting?

Is this a business your starting?
Yes, it is.

Imagine making 6+ figures from renting out stuff or random junk from your home.

It will also be cheaper then a lot of platforms. AirBNB is almost unusable right now since it's so expensive, this will be an alternative. You can also borrow anything for a period of time that you don't want to fully pay for.

Yes, it is.

Imagine making 6+ figures from renting out stuff or random junk from your home.

It will also be cheaper then a lot of platforms. AirBNB is almost unusable right now since it's so expensive, this will be an alternative. You can also borrow anything for a period of time that you don't want to fully pay for.

So you're trying to make a company called "Camelo" which is peer-to-peer renting platform that lets people rent and borrow items for a fixed period of time. Is this correct?

So you're trying to make a company called "Camelo" which is peer-to-peer renting platform that lets people rent and borrow items for a fixed period of time. Is this correct?
Yes. Anything you want to rent out you can, anything you want to borrow you can. A new way to make passive income and escape the 9-5 and save money on things you don't want to fully buy.

Yes. Anything you want to rent out you can, anything you want to borrow you can. A new way to make passive income and escape the 9-5 and save money on things you don't want to fully buy.

Have you built a website for this company and incorporated it?
Also maybe come up with a better name than "camelo"

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent

View attachment 191707

View attachment 191708

View attachment 191709

First congratulation on your business venture and secondly how did you design them?

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
He handles that side of the business. Why?
I want to see how it is done if I want to do something in the future I wondered if one person create the design and then creates the app/website or maybe there's multiple people but in your case it's one person?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
When Airbnb started up ppl thought it was crazy.

Having strangers live in your house? Now it's killing the old hospitality market.

Godspeed man. Release an MVP, go fast break things but have an overall vision of the future you're trying to build.

Gd luck 💪

When Airbnb started up ppl thought it was crazy.

Having strangers live in your house? Now it's killing the old hospitality market.

Godspeed man. Release an MVP, go fast break things but have an overall vision of the future you're trying to build.

Gd luck 💪
Inshallah man. Thoughts on the app?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Inshallah man. Thoughts on the app?

Design looks nice.. navigable and clear from the little I see.

Not a developer myself so here's a user's pov.

Keep it simple and fast. No tutorials etc..if someone can't figure out how everything works within a couple seconds it needs a redesign.

Actually pay people to test it once you're done. Hire people off freelance sites to run through a full UX test.

Your friends and family are just going to humor you.

Design looks nice.. navigable and clear from the little I see.

Not a developer myself so here's a user's pov.

Keep it simple and fast. No tutorials etc..if someone can't figure out how everything works within a couple seconds it needs a redesign.

Actually pay people to test it once you're done. Hire people off freelance sites to run through a full UX test.

Your friends and family are just going to humor you.
Not the app itself lol, I got that on lock. What about the idea in general?