NEW APP!!! ENTREPRENEURS GET IN HERE!

Genie

The last suugo bender
Hey guys , its been forever since I last posted on here. I'm back to recruit any potential Somali entrepreneurs , developers , investors or anyone looking to better back home in any capacity.

We are launching a new app some time in June. The purpose of this app is to connect Somalis from around the world , including the Somalis back home . Its a essentially a data base system looking to connect Somalis to Somalis. Say for example I'm a Somali film maker who wants to cast Somalis back home , I can do so by using this app. But say I also want investment I can look towards Somali investors , Somali cinematographer , Somali musicians etc etc . Its supposed to link talent with talent. Its honestly an exciting project to get behind.

Another example say I want to develop a game app but I don't know how to do so I can hire developers (Somali devs) to do so. Its just a way for us to connect with talent and work with our own people. This way we can encourage the growth of our economy and encourage people to take on skills and leverage those skills to earn money.

If you would like to be kept updated then private message me and I would need your details , if you're scared of being doxed just give me a fake Somali name and a burner email that you have access to , that way your identity it kept safe but you are kept updated about our project.

Let me know what you guys think. It would mean the world if you spread this to anyone outside of the forum who may be interested. Please ask them to email me on balqissabaaa@gmail.com
The rest of you can pm if interested.

Thank you

Trending