Never leave your kids to a babysitter without a hidden a cam in place

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Walahi the ass whooping this little infant got and his cry for help is disturbing and inhumane, the fact that she recorded the whole assault also is tradgic.:jcoleno:

We need someone or an organisation in Soomalia to preach hitting infants at that age is not disciplining but an assuult on a minor, it is really usless and it should be considered a crime with some serious jail time.

Last edited:

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Bruv,this was sad asf to watch and when she cover the child nose and mouth?? This is straight up attempted murder, holy f*ck :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf: what the f*ck is wrong with people

Walahi the ass whooping this little infant got and his cry for help is disturbing and inhumane, the fact that she recorded the whole assault also is tradgic.:jcoleno:

We need someone or an organisation in Soomalia to preach hitting infants at that age is not disciplining but an assuult on a minor, it is really usless and it should be considered a crime with some serious jail time.

I'm confused. Why would she record herself doing this?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bruv,this was sad asf to watch

I really thought my son was getting assaulted, this shit got my whole body agitated, I wonder if the infant's parents make her pay for it, this babysitter need to be locked up Nacalaa dhalee.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I'm confused. Why would she record herself doing this?

Some people on the comments are saying it was a divorced mom who did this and sent the video to his dad to see how evil she is to his offspring, 68 at it's best.:ohlord:

Some people on the comments are saying it was a divorced mom who did this and sent the video to his dad to see how evil she is to his offspring, 68 at it's best.:ohlord:

Omg... I teared up watching this. Imagine how the poor father watching this feels...

A human shaydaan. This abuse will traumatize that child forever.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Omg... I teared up watching this. Imagine how the poor father watching this feels...

A human shaydaan. This abuse will traumatize that child forever.

Kids at that age shouldn't be disciplined that way, even the Holy Quran is against beating up kids younger than 6-7 years.

Kids at that age shouldn't be disciplined that way, even the Holy Quran is against beating up kids younger than 6-7 years.

Forget about kids under the age of 7, our religion is even against older kids being beaten the way this demon was beating this baby. She was striking the baby in the face and suffocating it, which is both extremely cruel to do to even a teenager.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Forget about kids under the age of 7, our religion is even against older kids being beaten the way this demon was beating this baby. She was striking the baby in the face and suffocating it, which is both extremely cruel to do to even a teenager.

It is funny how in America strangling adults on their neck or suffocating them is an automatic felony charge with 3-8 years of prison but doing it to infants back home is not a big deal, Walahi the cadaans are even more human than us and care about the well being of their people.:bell:

Alluring

Sayonara
That's disgusting. Severely hitting your children regardless of age always leads to child trauma and what parent would want to hurt their own child they fathered or gave birth to?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Subxanallah, this is pure evil, shaydaanad weeyaan. I hope they lock her up and take away the child. Ax, May Allah protect the baby.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This is what I am talking about. Many divorced women are sick and evil. How can she do that to her baby and send the video to the father.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is disgusting, give me 5 mins with that b***h in a closed cage, she will wish she never did that to that poor baby. Nacalada.

Trending

Latest posts