Never get buried in cadaan countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
In Columbus where Somalis use as a grave is owned by Arabs it's small area, what they do is digup old graves and bury new people there.

In Columbus where Somalis use as a grave is owned by Arabs it's small area, what they do is digup old graves and bury new people there.

Sidi

In Australia, you are only leasing the plot for 75-90 years duration and it's the same for Britain, no one owns the plot forever, what happens to the bones of the deceased after the expiry of the lease, I don't know.

U.K

Why have I only been sold the grave for a set period of time?
Legally, graves cannot be sold for more than 100 years. However, we write to owners every five years offering the opportunity to ‘top-up’ their lease. In this manner, the grave can stay in the family indefinitely, though ownership will never be issued beyond 75 years.

What happens when the lease expires, on a new grave for 50 or 75 years?
When you buy a grave you purchase the rights of burial in that grave for a set period of time. If the lease is not renewed, the burial rights will run out.

What happens when the lease expires on old graves for 100 years?
The grave then becomes the responsibility and property of Doncaster Council.

http://www.doncaster.gov.uk/services/births-marriages-deaths-nationality/frequently-asked-questions

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Sidi

In Australia, you are only leasing the plot for 75-90 years duration and it's the same for Britain, no one owns the plot forever, what happens to the bones of the deceased after the expiry of the lease, I don't know.

U.K

Why have I only been sold the grave for a set period of time?
Legally, graves cannot be sold for more than 100 years. However, we write to owners every five years offering the opportunity to ‘top-up’ their lease. In this manner, the grave can stay in the family indefinitely, though ownership will never be issued beyond 75 years.

What happens when the lease expires, on a new grave for 50 or 75 years?
When you buy a grave you purchase the rights of burial in that grave for a set period of time. If the lease is not renewed, the burial rights will run out.

What happens when the lease expires on old graves for 100 years?
The grave then becomes the responsibility and property of Doncaster Council.

http://www.doncaster.gov.uk/services/births-marriages-deaths-nationality/frequently-asked-questions

Aussie, 70, 90 is reasonable time. The time duration I was implying could be less as 6 months or a year. The grave area is so small and many people are buried there. So its reasonable to assume the Arabs dig up corps yearly

Aussie, 70, 90 is reasonable time. The time duration I was implying could be less as 6 months or a year. The grave area is so small and many people are buried there. So its reasonable to assume the Arabs dig up corps yearly

Sidi

I don't know about Ohio, but here the graves are regulated by councils/municipality and no other entities can do as they like to people who are buried there. In America you can own the grave (not lease like here) forever, but if the Arabs own it, maybe they can dig it anytime. I don't know. Read the last sentence, it says, no known activity, I think they are implying of relatives visiting the grave and cleaning it up from overgrown weeds.

How long do you own a cemetery plot?

A common question is whether a cemetery plot has an “expiration date.” Generally, your cemetery plot will always be yours and does not expire. However, some states do have laws that allow them to reclaim a space if there is no known activity with the space for a significant amount of time.

https://www.burialplanning.com/funeral-products/cemetery-burial-plots/

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Sidi

I don't know about Ohio, but here the graves are regulated by councils/municipality and no other entities can do as they like to people who are buried there. In America you can own the grave (not lease like here) forever, but if the Arabs own it, maybe they can dig it anytime. I don't know. Read the last sentence, it says, no known activity, I think they are implying of relatives visiting the grave and cleaning it up from overgrown weeds.

How long do you own a cemetery plot?

A common question is whether a cemetery plot has an “expiration date.” Generally, your cemetery plot will always be yours and does not expire. However, some states do have laws that allow them to reclaim a space if there is no known activity with the space for a significant amount of time.

https://www.burialplanning.com/funeral-products/cemetery-burial-plots/

I don't know anything about the cemetery laws here in the states, but yes individuals do own cemetery lands, note I was only speaking of one cemetery plot owned by Arabs and these particular one they dig the graves, there is no other way of explaining the grave yard is so small, I have personally seen previous grave yards getting reused again. However, Somalis do also own cemetery plots, on the west side I don't know what goes on there. What I do know is the Arab cemetery is in close proximity to Somali populated areas & and Somalis bury the dead quick on the same day, this might explain why they use this particular cemetery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts