Netflix movie/shows recommendations.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I watched Bird Box tonight, first half was tolerable but I could not shake the feeling that it was a rip off of A Quiet Place which recently came out.:shookgabre:

08QUIET-PLACE1-articleLarge.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Saalax Bidaar was right, I didn't even finish Bird box. It was boring and had the same horror concept that every horror movie has.

I didn't finish it but I give it 1/5 stars.

Next...

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stay away from that show walaal, there is nothing good in that show. They do rituals that would effect your subconscious mind.
What do they do?

Wait is it about the t.v show Sabrina the teenage witch? Did Netflix remake it?

Muji

VIP
I just watched the new black mirror film.

Utterly disappointed!

:gucciwhat:

Also I’ve made this thread stick so we can use it for updates on Netflix shows. It probably needs to be moved to another section of the forum though

why are popular shows/movies on Netflix are either horror or satanic, have you guys noticed that ?

Like the new series called The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, scary staff how the are normalizing the glorification of shaitan nacuudu billah.

:williamswtf:

I actually LOVE that show. I’m a huge horror fan and the series is just my cup of tea. I already watched it three times. :hillarybiz: But I get your point though

Utterly disappointed!

Also I’ve made this thread stick so we can use it for updates on Netflix shows. It probably needs to be moved to another section of the forum though

Really?! My plan for tonight is to watch Bandersnatch. All Twitter hype?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

Utterly disappointed!

TRUE

Lord, when I finished the movie I didn’t even noticed that it was ended. I almost want to watch it all over again and make different choices, cause the ending was disappointing :farmajoyaab:

Trending