Netflix movie/shows recommendations.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Horror genre

The Ritual
Train to Busan

Romantic
To all the Boys I’ve Loved Before
Ex Machina (not romantic but pretty cool movie)

Comedy???
Hmm I love Moonrise Kingdom don’t think it is on Netflix.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Suggest a movie to watch!

Horror
Romantic
Comedy

Are all welcomed!

Thanks in advance.
Kind of horror
In a way

There is a documentary on there called the
“look of silence”
Basically a eye doctor is going around his city in Indonesia and is interviewing all the old men who took part in the Indonesian genocide that took place from 1965-1968.
His brother was killed in this genocide 2 years before he was born cause he was considered a communist. His parents legit lived the next 40 years having to deal with the fact they were surrounded by their son’s killers

The way you hear all those old dudes admit to the human rights violations they committed is just horrendous wallahi.

The documentary was nominated but for an Oscar in 2016 for documentary of the year. But it was beaten by the Amy winehouse documentary that came out. No offense to Amy winehouse but the look of silence deserved the win.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No gore or anything sexual is shown in that documentary. The guy is legit just interviewing people. His parents included. Man wallahi that mom is strong. I would have been executed cause I would have killed all those people that hurt my child.

It’s by far the best documentary I seen this year.

I won’t say much
But when you see him interview people you will understand why the movie is called the “look of silence”
That brief silence they have after they admit too doing this stuff. It’s very noticeable

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
why are popular shows/movies on Netflix are either horror or satanic, have you guys noticed that ?

Like the new series called The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, scary staff how the are normalizing the glorification of shaitan nacuudu billah.

:williamswtf:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Bird box wasn’t even that great but I swear
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Reiko watch andhadhun not usually into foreign movies especially Hindi:tacky: but my cousin suggested it to me last week and I was truly impressed definitely made it my top 10 movies of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Well you asked for movies, but I’ve got a good tv-show recommendation! American Crime Story, both seasons! First one is about the case of OJ Simpson and the second season is about the murder of Gianni Versace.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
why are popular shows/movies on Netflix are either horror or satanic, have you guys noticed that ?

Like the new series called The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, scary staff how the are normalizing the glorification of shaitan nacuudu billah.

:williamswtf:

Adventures of Sabrina was kind of weird but still a good tv-show.

Bird box wasn’t even that great but I swear that scene where that little girl volunteers to be the look out I cried:kendrickcry:
@Reiko watch andhadhun not usually into foreign movies especially Hindi:tacky: but my cousin suggested it to me last week and I was truly impressed definitely made it my top 10 movies of the year.
I feel like Birdbox had soo much potential to bang
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't really watch movies, the only reason why I watchee birdbox was so I could understand the memes

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending