Nearly 200 Haramcad Soldiers Airlifted From Dhusamareb, Amid Speculations About Their Withdrawal

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
There are some conflicting reports spread throughout Facebook and Twitter about their departure. Some are claiming their departure from Dhusamareb was preplanned (which i doubt) and some claim their departure is due to (unofficial) the security concerns about haramcad, expressed by some state leaders.

There is also some claiming Qoorqoor requested their relocation to reassure state leader’s about Dhusamareb’s neutrality.

to the many Politics Section ‘analysts’, what’s your take on this?

Mudane Fiqi and President Qoor were planning since their appointment to expel SFG army while building their own Army Galmudug Darwish, this is an outright win for Galmudug.

Now there won't be any SFG meddling in Galmudugs internal affairs, Galmudug will be self sufficient in terms of Security.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I think the Haramcad were brought there by the SFG as a photo op but were told to leave cause it gave the impression that Galmudug isn't capable of running its own affairs. When the SFG visits Garowe they don't bring Haramcad with them so why should they do it in Dhusamareb? It's disrespectful.

Mudane Fiqi and President Qoor were planning since their appointment to expel SFG army while building their own Army Galmudug Darwish, this is an outright win for Galmudug.

Now there won't be any SFG meddling in Galmudugs internal affairs, Galmudug will be self sufficient in terms of Security.
Warya keep doing the wonderful job of karbashing beesha Aabo.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

What was the point having Haramcad in GM when SNA 21aad, Danab and NISA where already present or were they a deterant to possible AWSJ re-emergence?

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.

Galmudug already had a force of it’s own, Qoor qoor and fiqi are expanding and bringing new blood to the force. it’s some parts of Galgaduud vacated by aswj forces (now a part of FGS forces) that need new loyal state forces, apart from the police to be stationed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It’s a good thing their troops are out of dhusamareb since in a short period of time, they almost turned the city into Mogadishu where shootouts between different governments soldiers is a common thing.
I think the Haramcad were brought there by the SFG as a photo op but were told to leave cause it gave the impression that Galmudug isn't capable of running its own affairs. When the SFG visits Garowe they don't bring Haramcad with them so why should they do it in Dhusamareb? It's disrespectful.
They were first brought there to “help secure” Galmudug’s elections. they were one way or another going to be redeployed since their presence there wasn't permanent.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Xarakada Shabaabul Mujahideen mocks Haramcad.
They say that these Haramcad kids needs the protection of Amisom & US Drones!

Trending