Ndorobos, a caste of Maasai

These are the people who were once formerly hunters, these people also previously spoke Cushitic languages. Maa cultural and political dominance caused a language shift in them, and eventually the adoption of Maa identity.

I don't find it hard to see this happening a lot along with Cushitic-speaking pastoralists who were outright assimilated. Events such as those are likely why the Maa have such high numbers of E1b1b and a lot of Cushitic blood even in purest Maasai because a lot of them are in plain simple language shifted cushites!

This video showcastes their lives after (re)adopting cattle

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
These are the people who were once formerly hunters, these people also previously spoke Cushitic languages. Maa cultural and political dominance caused a language shift in them, and eventually the adoption of Maa identity.

I don't find it hard to see this happening a lot along with Cushitic-speaking pastoralists who were outright assimilated. Events such as those are likely why the Maa have such high numbers of E1b1b and a lot of Cushitic blood even in purest Maasai because a lot of them are in plain simple language shifted cushites!

This video showcastes their lives after (re)adopting cattle
another ethnic that got cucked by Bantus, I've said this before and am gonna say it again #bantus are expanding

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
am talking about the Bantu that cucked them not them

They were not cucked by Bantu. If anything the Bantu are the ones of questionable origins (which are admixed with various groups hence a more heterogenous look among them). Its the South Cushites that are nearly gone in South East Africa.

Apollo

VIP
Maasais are about 30 to 70 percent non-Cushitic depending on the individual. They have a huge range. They don't even cluster near each other:

HMxzDkv.png

MKK are Maasais from the same village. They almost have the same genomic diversity range as African Americans :lol: - ASW are African Americans.

On the other hand, Yorubas (YRI) and the Japanese and Han Chinese (JPT, CHD, CHB) cluster tightly around the same spot.

Maasais are about 30 to 70 percent non-Cushitic depending on the individual. They have a huge range. They don't even cluster near each other:

HMxzDkv.png

MKK are Maasais from the same village. They almost have the same genomic diversity range as African Americans :lol: - ASW are African Americans.

On the other hand, Yorubas (YRI) and the Japanese and Han Chinese (JPT, CHD, CHB) cluster tightly around the same spot.

What is the green on the right next to, I'm assuming Mexico?

Also how do you think Ethiopians would look on there?

Apollo

VIP
What is the green on the right next to, I'm assuming Mexico?

Also how do you think Ethiopians would look on there?

You have Indians and Mexicans in between Europeans and East Asians on that plot.

Ethiopians would plot above the most 'Eurasian' Maasai more in the direction towards Europeans, but still far away from them. Indians are in between West and East Eurasians because Australoids (dark skinned Asians) are ancient cousins of East Eurasians.

You have Indians and Mexicans in between Europeans and East Asians on that plot.

Ethiopians would plot above the most 'Eurasian' Maasai more in the direction towards Europeans, but still far away from them. Indians are in between West and East Eurasians because Australoids (dark skinned Asians) are ancient cousins of East Eurasians.

Ah, so the green is Indians.

For Ethiopians, I meant, would their range be more similar to the Masaii (big) or Yoruba (small), as in diversity.

Apollo

VIP
Ah, so the green is Indians.

For Ethiopians, I meant, would their range be more similar to the Masaii (big) or Yoruba (small), as in diversity.

If you mean all Ethiopians, then yes it would be big because there are near pure Nilote Ethiopians and then you have Tigrays with high Semite. But for most mainstream Ethiopians (Amhara, Oromo) it would not be as big of a range.

HMxzDkv.png

Pretty much as i'd conjectured, the cushitic blood of the Maa are totally overplayed and they have weird diverse origins, ive seen many that look purely south sudani

Apollo

VIP
Pretty much as i'd conjectured, the cushitic blood of the Maa are totally overplayed and they have weird diverse origins, ive seen many that look purely south sudani

Those are likely the ones clustering near the Southern end of that range, but likely no pure Nilote nor pure Cushite Maasais exist. They all have some of each, just different ratios per individual. Also, many of them are part Bantu (think something like 15%).

World

VIP
No such thing as Cushitic “hunters”. If they don’t have livestock, they obviously don’t have Cushitic origins.

Trending