Nba son

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Whats the best ethnicity to ensure athletic genetics? I know somalis recessive genetics. What the best combo for a nba son.
giphy.gif

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Whats the best ethnicity to ensure athletic genetics? I know somalis recessive genetics. What the best combo for a nba son.
giphy.gif

South Slavic (from former Yugoslavia). Doncic, Jokic, Jusuf Nurkic and those guys.

Dinaric genes my friend. Dinaric.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
MashaAllah your smart kid. I thought you were like 25+. Yeah just stick a xalimo you won’t regret it insh’Allah.
Somalis are not genetically athletic were either really skinny or fat. So mixing is the next best option. I don't want a lugo Basto son. So ajanabis are the best option.

Somalis are not genetically athletic were either really skinny or fat. So mixing is the next best option. I don't want a lugo Basto son. So ajanabis are the best option.
Lol this is a stereotype don't listen to it but if your gonna marry an ajnabi anyway if you want a nba son i suggest AA or west africans a tall one tho lol (some are midgets) cos they are dominating the NBA industry. also chances you have a son are quite low you'll most likely have daughters even in the prophet mentions amount of women will increase to the point where 10 women to one man and you can see this happening cos literally in schools there's wayyyy more girls than guysTheres always WNBA but who watches that shit:kanyeshrug:

edit: guys go to my thread it might be boring but it's important you know this:
#RAISINGAWARENESS

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Lol this is a stereotype don't listen to it but if your gonna marry an ajnabi anyway if you want a nba son i suggest AA or west africans a tall one tho lol (some are midgets) cos they are dominating the NBA industry. also chances you have a son are quite low you'll most likely have daughters even in the prophet mentions amount of women will increase to the point where 10 women to one man and you can see this happening cos literally in schools there's wayyyy more girls than guysTheres always WNBA but who watches that shit:kanyeshrug:

edit: guys go to my thread it might be boring but it's important you know this:
#RAISINGAWARENESS
Wow fish is weird I always liked it. Also I do not want a daughter rather a son. I would love to have kids one day but would much rather prefer a son. As I could literally create machines

Come to Kenya, I've seen Somali Kenyan girls who are 6'1- 6'2. If you are at least 5'10 to 6'0 y'all might produce Paul Pierce. If you want Lebron, you gotta holla at the sisters G.

Trending

Latest posts