NBA predictions

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Ok believe it or not I have the nuggets going to the finals. In the west I know I’m being biased but Michael porter has been playing very efficient the whole season while taking very limited shots. Now that Murray is injured it’s time for him to step up and drop 30 game.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lakers vs Clippers for the western conference

Nets are favoriete to come out of the East idk who would play them in the conference finals tho. Toss up between Philly or Bucks.

Nuggets are still babies they ain’t ready to contend.

digaagjecel

Lakers vs Clippers for the western conference

Nets are favoriete to come out of the East idk who would play them in the conference finals tho. Toss up between Philly or Bucks.

Nuggets are still babies they ain’t ready to contend.
Said the same shit last year and what happened the clippers lost Montrezl Harrell and lou Williams this year. How can they beat the nuggets this year when they couldn’t even beat them at their best.

digaagjecel

Clippers v Lakers WCF with the Lakers winning in 7.

Nets take the championship.
8F326D44-F7DD-46D1-86EC-F89F31945187.jpeg

digaagjecel

:drakewtf:

Murray is out for the season. Clippers this year are a much better team with offensive structure and rim protection. Nuggets aren’t gonna make it far.
Michael porter was averaging 9 points that playoffs. While Murray was averaging 26 now that Murray is injured porter has taken his position and Arron Gordon has taken porters spot. What rim protection has the clippers gained and doc rivers offense looks a lot better then this new niggas. They lost their bench while Denver has one of the best.

digaagjecel

OKC is rebuilding, they have no potential lmao
SGA,Lu Dort,aleksej pokusevski, Moses brown, and Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk. All under 23 years old. They have a bunch of picks as well. So what do you mean by no potential. Your probably one of those super team dick riders.

Trending