Native barbers in SL complain 2 the gov over the numerous Ethiopian barbers ( I prefer Ethio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Anyone who has been to SL knows how awesome the Ethiopian barbers are as opposed to the horrific native Somali barbers.

I will personally campaign for the Ethiopians. We need skilled workers, we outa honor them and respect them. They bring in a service badly needed. They are so skilled that they can cut it in any way you asked them to.

DRACO

VIP
I remember somali barber fucked up my brothers haircut in hargeisa :chrisfreshhah:.

Someone's gotta train them somali niggas!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I remember somali barber fucked up my brothers haircut in hargeisa :chrisfreshhah:.

Someone's gotta train them somali niggas!

The Somali barbers just lack the talent these Ethiopian bring to their trade.

Just check out any Ethiopian barber in Hargeisa, they got so many tools for their trade while Somalis have bare minimum.

Ethiopians will give you a full head wash and a head massage for $3. The Somali will give you a haircut that looks like a rooster that just survived a cock fight.

Somalis should just handover the entire service sector to xabashis. Somalis don't know f*ck all about customer service. Only problem is xabashis have poor hygiene.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis should just handover the entire service sector to xabashis. Somalis don't know f*ck all about customer service. Only problem is xabashis have poor hygiene.

These oromos are somalianized that they speak Somali and learned Somali mannerisms

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What you expect even the hotels and restaurants got shitty customer service unless you're Cadaan you're treated like royalty

The OP calls himself a nationalist yet will back Ethiopian illegals over his Somali kin.
:ivers:

However, the majority clans of Somaliland have found a way to get into the barbering business over the past few years without dirtying their hands. Theyโ€™ve done it by building barbershops, stocking them with new and functional equipment, and then hiring the cheap labour of illegal or ambiguous Ethiopian migrants to compete with or even undercut the traditional barbers on quality and price.

Members of the Ubah Social Welfare Organisation, a minority-run minority rights advocacy group, estimate that more than 20 barbershops have closed in the face of such competition. And now one of these competitors has moved in down the street from Jaylaani, throwing the security of the community in doubt.

It's hurting the Madhibaan community who are already severely restricted in our society.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somalis-will-never-prosper-with-this-attitude.23148/

Last edited:
Anyone who has been to SL knows how awesome the Ethiopian barbers are as opposed to the horrific native Somali barbers.

I will personally campaign for the Ethiopians. We need skilled workers, we outa honor them and respect them. They bring in a service badly needed. They are so skilled that they can cut it in any way you asked them to.

Geejoland immigration never check the health of Ethiopians they spread HIV , through hair cut, shame on you what skill are you talking about somali nacayb kaad tahay wase ,

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Geejoland immigration never check the health of Ethiopians they spread HIV , through hair cut, shame on you what skill are you talking about somali nacayb kaad tahay wase ,

Now my preference is Somali naceyb? Unbelievable! Xoolo

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This is so true. Somali barbers back home actually suck. Dude pushed back my hairline i was actually so vexxed.

Second time my cousin took me to xabeshi dude and gave me a nice fade.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Idiots who've never gone back home are accusing me of being anti-Somali. They've never had dirty and teirrble somali barber in their life.

The Ethiopian is clean and talented. It's a fact the consumer cannot ignore.

These Somalis are saying that they going out of business well it is the principle of Capitalism. You don't bring a good service to the masses the masses decide what to do with you. Let the market decide for itself. The market wants the Ethiopian.

it's called the free market. If the locals can't compete equally with other groups, then they deserve to lose business.

Outside of critical industries, I don't believe in protectionism and babying locals.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Idiots who've never gone back home are accusing me of being anti-Somali. They've never had dirty and teirrble somali barber in their life.

The Ethiopian is clean and talented. It's a fact the consumer cannot ignore.

These Somalis are saying that they going out of business well it is the principle of Capitalism. You don't bring a good service to the masses the masses decide what to do with you. Let the market decide for itself. The market wants the Ethiopian.
Who accused you menace?

The Ethiopian barbers are more professional and hygienic, they have UV sterilisation machines for their cutters.

The somali ones are gabooye, you gotta feel sorry for them tho they've been cutting hair for centiroes

Any type of competition is good, as it improves the quality for the customers.

The fact that they are Ethiopian is not good but it will make the people who really should not be barbers quit and the decent ones will only be left.

Hold up, that midget raw meat eating xaarbashi just said the business is owned by another of his kind:susp:

If a somali was in charge it would be alright but this is just wrong.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hold up, that midget raw meat eating xaarbashi just said the business is owned by another of his kind:susp:

If a somali was in charge it would be alright but this is just wrong.

That's not the majority and the majority is owned by Somalis.

Somalis owners are feeling the heat and so they ordered their workers to claim ownership.

R.kellyYou are shemale for your self Iam marred and have kids how stupid you are.do not copy my word.be creative you are stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts