National Theatre Reconstruction

BREAKING : President Farmaajo lay the first stone for the rebuilding of the National Theatre, which is expected to be completed for 2019 !

DpYIJyJXUAAFwBq.jpeg
DpYIJydWsAALkye.jpeg
DpYIJyJX4AEJId_.jpeg
DpYIJyYWkAAim3n.jpeg

Nice, going to catch me some riwaayad next year :ohno:

Wow, nice video @embarassing
Absolutely love this ISXILQAAN programme. It should be implemented nationally by all maamuulo.

I still have old pictures of my parents from the 70's & 80's at the National Theatre watching Waabeeri & the great Somali icons of the time.

I'm excited tbh :dzmxmmb:

Not bitter it’s the truth. I hate them kebab niggas and we both know unless they are all burned alive they will come for xamar and anything built there. Especially a major achievement like this.

Fair enough
The worst of the kebab plague has passed now. I agree we will need to burn the c*nts to smithereens

Fair enough
The worst of the kebab plague has passed now. I agree we will need to burn the c*nts to smithereens

I don’t think they have sxb. They are like cockroaches, they hide in plain sight and live in the cracks and the filth. Somalia needs to secure its borders and its coasts so they can’t get weapons and supplies. otherwise the infestation will return.

WTF does the president need to do that stupid laying a brick shit over a fucking theater. Its just a theater there is a lot of stuff he could spend money on like creating a national food security but chooses entertainment.

Trending

Latest posts