Nation Wide Rallies for Kulmiye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don't know how anyone expects Wadani to win. Kulmiye has this election in the bag

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
All I see is bunch of ignorant masses standing in the scorching heat and cheering for the next guy who is going to steal all their tax money, while doing nothing about the rising cost of living and the inflation.

If Muse bixi wins or Cirro, I am convinced neither will do a thing to change SL.

Faysal might, for better or for worse.

It looks like Kulmiye is going to win one again because of the HA/HJ alliance, and it may be the straw that breaks the camels back for Garxajis. I really hope whatever happens that things remain peaceful.

Since the HA/HJ alliance cannot be defeated there has to be some sort of a compromise going forward if Somaliland is to survive. Just like how the Somaliland government is willing to make constitutional amendments to appease Khaatumo, some sort of power-sharing deal needs to be reached with Garxajs in order for Somaliland to remain politically viable.

waraabe

Your superior
It looks like Kulmiye is going to win one again because of the HA/HJ alliance, and it may be the straw that breaks the camels back for Garxajis. I really hope whatever happens that things remain peaceful.

Since the HA/HJ alliance cannot be defeated there has to be some sort of a compromise going forward if Somaliland is to survive. Just like how the Somaliland government is willing to make constitutional amendments to appease Khaatumo, some sort of power-sharing deal needs to be reached with Garxajs in order for Somaliland to remain politically viable.

garxajis cant even agree on a single party though, 2 out of the 3 parties are garxajis (lets remember wadani broke away from ucid because hy dont want to be under ciidagale)

secondly why cant garxajis form a coalition with other clans? are they less able than HA/HJ? there are many clans in SL that some sort of political compromise is possible yet we constantly hear your moaning

garxajis cant even agree on a single party though, 2 out of the 3 parties are garxajis (lets remember wadani broke away from ucid because hy dont want to be under ciidagale)

secondly why cant garxajis form a coalition with other clans? are they less able than HA/HJ? there are many clans in SL that some sort of political compromise is possible yet we constantly hear your moaning

We cannot defeat the HA/HJ alliance as it currently stands, especially since from what I understand Gadabuursi are split between Kulmiye and Wadani. The only way we can win is if Dhulbahante fully come on board with Somaliland and we form a Garxajis/Harti alliance. I don't think Dhulbahante will ever vote en mass though, so that's a pipe dream. Personally I don't even care if Garxajis win or not, I'm just worried that them losing every single time will ruin the peace in Somaliland.

waraabe

Your superior
We cannot defeat the HA/HJ alliance as it currently stands, especially since from what I understand Gadabuursi are split between Kulmiye and Wadani. The only way we can win is if Dhulbahante fully come on board with Somaliland and we for a Garxajis/Harti alliance. I don't think Dhulbahante will ever vote en mass though, so that's a pipe dream. I don't even care if Garxajis win or not, I'm just worried that them losing every single time will ruin the peace in Somaliland.

why doesnt garxajis unite behind one party in the first place kkkk, explain that to me akhi

secondly, you can make deals with so many clans including some HA/HJ clans, why doesnt that happen?

sxb, you got to admit that garxajis is too greedy to make political alliance with anyone including themselves, i will give you an example, ciidagale had the chance to make a political alliance with ciise muse but we know how that ended (ended up turning a ambitious young politician who wouldve done very well in this election into qabiil politics and now he is a member of kulmiye).

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I don't know how anyone expects Wadani to win. Kulmiye has this election in the bag
you werent saying that saying that a few weeks ago
Didn't u support wadani and say wadani is gonna win? Stop flip flopping :nahgirl:
he started his mj games

We cannot defeat the HA/HJ alliance as it currently stands, especially since from what I understand Gadabuursi are split between Kulmiye and Wadani. The only way we can win is if Dhulbahante fully come on board with Somaliland and we form a Garxajis/Harti alliance. I don't think Dhulbahante will ever vote en mass though, so that's a pipe dream. Personally I don't even care if Garxajis win or not, I'm just worried that them losing every single time will ruin the peace in Somaliland.
nothings going to stop this alliance :pachah1:cry as much as you want:pachah1:

@Bohol is on suicide watch :pachah1:

I don't think this HA/HJ alliance will last after this election.

Wadani had a chance to break the alliance by bringing HJ into the party but they decided that they didn't want to :manny:

last one was gadabursi what u mean? if people complain it's because they're greedy & selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts