Narcos

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Its back tonight.:dj:

3 am for east coasters, 12 am for us west siders :dj::dance:

Been waiting for this for hella long man got grey hair.:bell:

Anyway I'm glad its back. Gotta take it one episode or 2 a week cant finish it all on a weekend :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

Does it contain any sex/nude scenes? How about chicks showing body parts? Effing idiots need to stop ruining good shows by pumping it with too much nudity.

You know you can just fast forward that shit lol
Sometimes you don't get warning bro. I stop some of my favorite shows because almost every good show has naked women in almost every episode. I mean literally naked. I stopped watching GOT, marco polo and couple others. Some of even put on gay scenes as if normal filth wasn't enough.

VixR

Veritas
Sometimes you don't get warning bro. I stop some of my favorite shows because almost every good show has naked women in almost every episode. I mean literally naked. I stopped watching GOT, marco polo and couple others. Some of even put on gay scenes as if normal filth wasn't enough.
Lmao. Keep remote in hand. There's too many good shows to kill for just that.

Lmao. Keep remote in hand. There's too many good shows to kill for just that.
I tried that but by the time I press forward, I have seen enough and sometimes you see frames as you forward it. When I get free time, I go on youtube and watch sports instead. It sucks because some of the shows have good plots.

I was watching Robot when that gay sex scene came on, at the same time my father stepped into the living room:damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Does it contain any sex/nude scenes? How about chicks showing body parts? Effing idiots need to stop ruining good shows by pumping it with too much nudity.
Narcos ain't as bad as say GOT when it comes to nude.

I abandoned GOT for Ramadan and haven't got back to it. Didn't wanna afur to nudes of GOT. I was tempted tho:lolbron::bell:

Trending