naked bantu prophet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you a hint:

Our population is just about 50% Afro descended and 50% Indo descended ( with an extensive mixture in the middle) and as a result of the mix the food is just out of this world. Our national musical instrument is the only one created in the 20th century and used world wide. We created calypso and soca music also known world wide.

....and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
I'll give you a hint:

Our population is just about 50% Afro descended and 50% Indo descended ( with an extensive mixture in the middle) and as a result of the mix the food is just out of this world. Our national musical instrument is the only one created in the 20th century and used world wide. We created calypso and soca music also known world wide.

....and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Trinidad and tobago

How is he different than those middle eastern “prophets” who claimed to have walked on the Red Sea, or a virgin female whom gave birth to a “prophet”? You believed the latter disabling all common-senses and caricature this bloke by using common sense. Hypocrisy.

Hey...its a part of the internet right? And as i said...i've learned quite a bit. Don't tell me you don't visit other internet sites?
Yeah sure we all do. But not internet sites who are meant for particular people. SOMALI-SPOT A-SPOT-FOR-SOMALIS
A-FORUM-WHERE-(SOMALIS)-CAN-TALK. do u get it? :bell::trumpsmirk:

How is he different than those middle eastern “prophets” who claimed to have walked on the Red Sea, or a virgin female whom gave birth to a “prophet”? You believed the latter disabling all common-senses and caricature this bloke by using common sense. Hypocrisy.

Are you equating the holy Prophet Muhammad SAWS with some fat black midget in a bath-towel? Stop trying to be edgy.:kodaksmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This guy is sick I bet he’s from Scandinavia I have never met a farax Who has an inferiority complex to this extent about black people.

My black African and Caribbean friend regularly f*ck xalimos if this site didn’t allow I would send you some snaps of these xalimos getting devastated and gasping for air kkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
One week ago one of my niggas that I have known for most of my life bagged a hot xalimo masha Allah he got married to her over a week ago I should of posted the pictures from his wedding so some of you insecure mofo can commit suicide.

Are you equating the holy Prophet Muhammad SAWS with some fat black midget in a bath-towel? Stop trying to be edgy.:kodaksmiley:

Prince

I mentioned the miracle birth of Jesus and the miracle of Moses walking and parting the Red Sea. Not Mohamed because he never claimed and nor did he perform any miracles. Next time, read it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending