NACLATULAH FARMAAJO! Harun Maruf exposes the killing of manual laborers by the rebels, they were hired by the gov

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No compensation was given to them

they were set up to be killed

as soon as they got killed the gov moved on like nothing happened.
These were poor people.

how is Farmaajo ok with his kids roaming around Toronto and Buffalo when the kids of fellow Somalis are just forgotten

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What happend

it is heart wrenching to listen to it. It’ll boil your blood Walahi

thanks to Haruf walahi he is taking the kid off of things we just hear and just don’t know the intricate situations it happened.

basically the UN agencies have made Somalia their bread and butter. They are paid massively to do as little for Somalia as possible.

long story short ...Some UN agency that does land mine clearing gave a contract to a Ukrainian agency and they turned around and passed the contract to some unknown agency in Cyprus who then hired Somalis to recruit manual laborers to cut trees on the side of the roads in rural areas outside of Mogadishu. The rebels sent several warning to these poor laborers to not cut the trees because the trees is their attack and hiding place. Eventually the rebels came and slaughtered them. As soon as this happened the agency disappeared. The victim’s families were left empty handed. Children were left orphaned.

in a proper caring gov would have contacted the UN for compensation but this asshole Farmaajo can care less

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
it is heart wrenching to listen to it. It’ll boil your blood Walahi

thanks to Haruf walahi he is taking the kid off of things we just hear and just don’t know the intricate situations it happened.

basically the UN agencies have made Somalia their bread and butter. They are paid massively to do as little for Somalia as possible.

long story short ...Some UN agency that does land mine clearing gave a contract to a Ukrainian agency and they turned around and passed the contract to some unknown agency in Cyprus who then hired Somalis to recruit manual laborers to cut trees on the side of the roads in rural areas outside of Mogadishu. The rebels sent several warning to these poor laborers to not cut the trees because the trees is their attack and hiding place. Eventually the rebels came and slaughtered them. As soon as this happened the agency disappeared. The victim’s families were left empty handed. Children were left orphaned.

in a proper caring gov would have contacted the UN for compensation but this asshole Farmaajo can care less
Istagfurallah so sad:francis:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I hope the FGS don't kill Harun Maruf, is he in Africa?

he is in Washington DC

the man is a gem

each time I listen to him I learn something very devastating abt the failed state

We hear something happened back home and we never know how it transpired. If it was a conspiracy or negligence or exploitation. He exposes that.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This piece of shit reporter thrives on spreading bad news about Somalia and profits off books and tweets when attacks occur. I never seen him post anything positive

he is in Washington DC

the man is a gem

each time I listen to him I learn something very devastating abt the failed state

We hear something happened back home and we never know how it transpired. If it was a conspiracy or negligence or exploitation. He exposes that.
I am a little suspicious about harun maruf. How does he get most of his info before everyone? There has even been times were he informed us about a terrorist attack before any other news outlet. Kinda suspect.

This piece of shit reporter thrives on spreading bad news about Somalia and profits off books and tweets when attacks occur. I never seen him post anything positive
This nigga works for ajanabis. The amount of Somali journalist that get arrested but the day he got accused by NISA. The American embassy and Ilhan Omar came out of the woodwork. Kinda suspect Walahi.

TekNiKo

VIP
This nigga works for ajanabis. The amount of Somali journalist that get arrested but the day he got accused by NISA. The American embassy and Ilhan Omar came out of the woodwork. Kinda suspect Walahi.
Hes a CIA plant, VOA is nothint more than an American propaganda network. He should be arrested if he lands in Somalia

TekNiKo

VIP
Agreed him and that guy Jamal Osman. Bunch of useless bunch that make money off of Somalia’s instability.
Oh that Jamal Osman guy is the worst he regularly insults the government and still keeps his job in BBC, no coincidence.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh that Jamal Osman guy is the worst he regularly insults the government and still keeps his job in BBC, no coincidence.

you are motivated by Qabiil consideration that you are willing to ignore the glaring truth. Harun is nothing but a straightforward journalist. One somalia has never seen. Every report he made was credible. It easy for you to dislike the truth but think about the manual laborers that were killed and the so called gov never spoken about. Who is responsible for the welfare of the people. Who suppose to have seeked compensation for the peasants that were killed. Are Somali lives that cheap?

What is wrong with you @TekNiKo

Go to Sunnybrook hospital to get your brain medication

I am a little suspicious about harun maruf. How does he get most of his info before everyone? There has even been times were he informed us about a terrorist attack before any other news outlet. Kinda suspect.

Harun Maruf and Jamal Osman work very closely with Al Shabaab.

They are both terrorist sympathisers.

Trending