NACLATULAH :14 African countries economical prostitutes 4 France, including Djibouti (reporter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This is the reason that I call my YouTube username “FOREVER UNSTABLE AFRICA “.

Why was I born into qaxaabada Africa, why! Why!

Please watch the video..notice how they attached the European currency in these darn Africans where the Europeans can access the African economy but the African cant take his money to Europe because it is forbid. What sort of a xoolo would go along with this? What sort of human would accept to be used like a Dameer. I apologize to prostitutes because they at least get a trade off

Btw, notice that Morocco abs Algeria have their own currency. The black African nations are the ones that are been penetrated like a whole on the redlight distracts of Amsterdam

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
This is the reason why:

1024px-Zimbabwe_%24100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg

1211px-ZWDvsUSDchart.svg.png

This is the last time I'm going to view your fucking clickbait threads.

I see no one begging for European currency and everyone on the video are against it.

You fucking dipshit lying

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is the last time I'm going to view your fucking clickbait threads.

I see no one begging for European currency and everyone on the video are against it.

You fucking dipshit lying

This is a honest mistake, I used the wrong word, I mean pegged (like attaching two currencies). I hope you return to my threads. Thank you for being a great customer. I will eliminate these deficiencies. Once again a apologize

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Waryaa those were trained by a true geeljire. If camels could be tamed why not 2 fat ass poultry, a worthy ey and a sturdy cat cat

I had 2 chicks back home and they were beautiful..:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending