Nacas FOB who killed wife that sponsored him is using "jealousy" defense in court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
She looks so young. Sad.

She's 21 and he's 22 and they married in 2010.

In 2010 she was 15. :snoop:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
How do you know? It doesn't say who he was but I heard the victim was HA. Rip
It's time we acknowledge how high mental illness is within Somali community and beat the stigma

waraabe

Your superior
This is the problem of marrying young. why didn't she finish her education and get a career. AUN non the less

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It is believed that one or both were both tahriibs. He actually made it to Italy where she sponsored him.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How do you know? It doesn't say who he was but I heard the victim was HA. Rip
It's time we acknowledge how high mental illness is within Somali community and beat the stigma

What are you guys ? HJ?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why is this story resurfacing all of the sudden? I remember reading this in 2013 or 2012.

AUN to her.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
My god mental health is rampant in somalia its a very taboo subjects within the community ive personally whitnessed a mentaly challenged man when i worked at my local hospital this somali middle aged man was adament to end his life so much so he tried jumping out of the hospital window but failed the second attempt gave me the chills forevr i found him hanged by his trousers in the shower this image will huant me forever. But thankfukly through CPR we revived the man what is weird is his family seemed rather calm abou this whole ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts