Nabar iyo Naxdin are you ready for this

Well seems like reports coming out which shows Uhuru govt donated USD 4million to Farmajo election campaign.

It is sad to let you know that Somalia will eventually lose its waters thanks to the corrupt Villa Somalia.

Get back to me in Jun 2020 inshaalah.

We will see how these crocodiles have been shedding tears.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I disagree my friend, these men who together form N&N and from every qabiil are cut from a different cloth, they are not ur average politicians we have been use to since the last decade.

I just love how they just continue to excel at their jobs, despite all the roadblocks by the opposition and the forces of evil. At some point, ur gonna have to give credit where its due and just wait it out. After their term is done, then the nation will decide if they will be replaced or kept for another term.

Let us in the mean time cheer for their success

:)

3 years and farmajao had these losers seething hard. Imagine what 3 more years will do. Can't wait.
Naah you have been claimming to take over Kismaayo for the last 7 years.
You have worn different shirts and danced to different styles yet Kismaayo is still under Blackie.

Blackie did not sell the waters.Yet it was a low blow trying to score linking Madoobe to the water despute but it backfired.
We just found out Nabar iyo Naxdin accepted to differ the case to June 2020.
Also Farmajo had been given 4 million by Uhuru govt who knows for what purpose.