Nabad iyo Nolol Sanaag branch: Somalia government sends Mogadishu youth to Daalo, Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Erigavo is the only capital that can really fill the spot for Somalia. Labada dhinac puntland iyo somaliland ka fadhiyo and it balances out well to ensure noone does mogadishu shit waagi hore oo hal reer uu badan baadiyaha hamar illa galkacyo. Where-as that isn't possible in sanaag plus they have ancient elders niyahow and the heart land of somalia and most peaceful place in the world. My father speaks very highly of them which indicates sumcad dheer bay somali ku lee yihin. What shocked me the most was how they kept the peace while both harti and isaaq are armed clans and then mingle together in erigavo like it's no problem.

Waa meesha hanan kara casimada somaliya wa hadi xaqiq loo hadlayo oo qabil jeclaysiga meel layska saaro dee. Lets be honest, no capital will be elected anywhere where one clan is the majority. This rules out bari-nugaal. Mudug is a candidate but it has shown it cannot host the capital because the clans there are not at peace and only have a 'ceasefire' not intermingling in the town, there is a red fucking line and it's like two countries oo labo umad kala duwan ah. Plus mudug has shown it can't be trusted because of the clans who live there are big part of the civil war narrative which sanaag wasn't be it SL civil war or even PL civil war, it did something sxb that we all need to acknowledge that nowhere else could.

Awdal was stripped of it's weapons that's not peace that's domination. Hargeisa is one clan badana meeshasi and only one clan has most the arms there in miyiga.

Bohol

VIP
It wasn't just reer Mogadishu but youth from all over Somalia.

47041365_2484450214902501_1010613960891695104_n.jpg

47134098_2484450258235830_7301742937786810368_n.jpg

47171900_2484450354902487_3731719542431285248_n.jpg

47048012_2484450424902480_2681276936759541760_n.jpg

47054558_2484450454902477_7007888890371506176_n.jpg

47298334_2484450654902457_477705753222709248_n.jpg

47038937_2484451111569078_3924912445625204736_n.jpg

I am so jealous of them! they are enjoying the beautiful sunshine on our gorgeous mountain peak, while i am here in third world Uk in the middle of winter freezing my ass off.

:kendrickcry::mjcry:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@nine erigavo is properly balanced with sl on one side and pl on the other side, it's not unbalanced like mogadishu to hamar were it's all one reer and this won't give any confidence for anyone in somalis to return to mogadishu again. Way inay tanasul iska mujiyan hamar in casimada cusub laga dhigo erigavo, halka hamar loogu daro hirshabelle oo reerkasi abgaal ha si raco harti abgaal kama soo bixi karo siyasada guud ee abgaal siday uu eeg tahay iyaguna khasaaro ma gabane waa bah wadaagtooda halkasi puntland iyo hartigu. Isaaqna dhinaca male lineage bay habar yonis isku yimadan. Khasaaro clans only aborigines like marehan and habar gedir iyo abgaalka kale kkkkk. Even ogaden have links like 'reer isaaq' kkkk

Even abgaal khasaaro wayn ma gaadhayo ileen bah yacqoub iyo dhinacasi way soo galane. Marehan never benefited anyways from hamar so it's not really a loss for them or a gain, it's neutral basically for them kkkk. Habar gedir big 'khasaaro' tho as all activities start to focus on erigavo and their regions if in turmoil will be limited to the habar gedir only as the nation powers on GUULL

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Habar gedir face as it realizes it can no longer 'stall' somalis thru the capital and creating a mess in the south as the capital shifts to erigavo with a functioning government with SL/PL functioning well, JL rising up and Baydhabo will also. It will be only HG galmudug that will fail, hamar will power on also. We have basically isolated somali problem into 200 km radius within galmudug kkkk where-as now the radius is the whole nation as it's the capital in mogadishu kkk. The federal govt will get stronger pl/sl will get stronger as we start invading the south to take out shabab which isn't possible right now as your operating inside shabab territories for f*ck sakes. Then JL/SW attack from their side, PL/SL attack from north, u squeeze HG and shabab together, it's all over.

Somali civil war essentially ended with the capital in a safe territory that all somalis can trust. Then bring in halal business people from the diaspora and buy out the telecoms and anywhere HG soweto gangsters are and start deporting each one from the nation as 'go'an qaran' there is no other way runti. Give Galmudug a firm warning they will be attacked by all somalis if they don't surrender all their moryaans to the federal govt. Then begin isolation tactics on HG ensuring HIRSHABELLE becomes the power in the south with hamar as it's capital and galmudug a secondary region that is overpowered by the stronger abgaal and puntland admins, it will not move for centuries and be a boy which is what he deserves.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I am so jealous of them! they are enjoying the beautiful sunshine on our gorgeous mountain peak, while i am here in third world Uk in the middle of winter freezing my ass off.

:kendrickcry::mjcry:

And some people in Somalia wish they were in UK in your place. Funny world.

It’s great to see the youth playing their parts in rebuilding and developing Somalia, regardless of their background or clan affiliations. Inshallah our country will be led in the future by bright, hard-working young people who have the good interests of Somaliweyne in their hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts