Naaso Hablooad are old pyramids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shown sites with alleged Pharaonic artefacts; these include the twin peaks of Naaso Hablood (“girl’s breasts,” 107), Maxamood Mooge (109), Hargeysa Airport area and Masalaha (108). I have previously climbed the left peak, which has shelters with stone tools. Also, there are underground caves that show ancient habitation in the area between the two peaks.

DDfsZUYXcAAN8Vp.jpg

C1qwl6sWIAAXaaT.jpg

50574471_2230428203911161_924222248650072713_n.jpg

two-ways-travel.jpg

C1qwrCEXgAENYTA.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not really. There has never been anyone that has researched it. Some locals don't want to risk going inside it. I heard there was a way in. But it could just be a burial site.
It was debunked by archeologists including that Sada Mire or something

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Can i see the sources. Because i know some family there and they confirmed that no one wants to risk going inside.
Akhi then I have to search for a documentary on Somaliland again and that takes so much time in the documentary i can vaguely remember the narrator say that the people believed it to be pyramids but that was disproved by researchers. Wallahi you don't have to believe me but it happened.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Why dont they just send some oromo inside?
Surely a few dead oromo cant burt:lolbron:
No if they do find out it's actually a pyrimid's then they will take credit kk.
And all the cadaans would be like "the ancestors of the gala where responsibile for the creation of them" like how cadaans used to claim ancient Egypt.:drakelaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why dont they just send some oromo inside?
Surely a few dead oromo cant burt:lolbron:
Better to use them then populate somaliland with danyeer Jarrers

On a real note we know punt existed in the area what we need is arceological unearthing of naaso hablod
My dad told me their are underground tunnels

And locals are too sacred to go down

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No if they do find out it's actually a pyrimid's then they will take credit kk.
And all the cadaans would be like "the ancestors of the gala where responsibile for the creation of them" like how cadaans used to claim ancient Egypt.:drakelaugh:

That would be the betrayal of the century:damn:
You might as well send in death row inmates as a last alternative

Timo Jareer and proud

On a real note we know punt existed in the area what we need is arceological unearthing of naaso hablod

I will ask my paternal family. They used to be nomads who lived near the great naaso mountains in tell the 30's.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

I heard in many places in different gobols that locals are afraid of searching caves and other sites because of fear of being attacked by Jinn. There guys who claim to have kidnapped by Jinn and there was a guy i think from Burco who claimed he got kidnapped and then married a Jinn

Timo Jareer and proud

I heard in many places in different gobols that locals are afraid of searching caves and other sites because of fear of being attacked by Jinn. There guys who claim to have kidnapped by Jinn and there was a guy i think from Burco who claimed he got kidnapped and then married a Jinn
I heard some of these guys claim that they have had children with Jinn.

Wonder how it would have looked if someone walked into that.:9uoofqd:

W
Akhi then I have to search for a documentary on Somaliland again and that takes so much time in the documentary i can vaguely remember the narrator say that the people believed it to be pyramids but that was disproved by researchers. Wallahi you don't have to believe me but it happened.
Walaahi they are jealous and they are lying. Do you believe the local somalis or some gaalo that gave you 68 iq statistics faked based on ethiopian data? The man that looks after the site from grave robbers said that the ajnabis came around asking and looking around and they don't want this to become known if it is indeed a ancient burial site. All i can say is that we need to have excavation regardless in somalia since ancient artefacts have indeed been found. It's too early however to conclude anything ust yet.

Ppl forget that even in egypt the tombs go down a long way into the ground. There are many tunnels that connect to other tunnels that hold the tombs.

Lets not forget that the Terracotta warriors were also found by accident by farmers and that was considered the greatest historical find of recent times.Who knows what we could find. There are many mysteries that lie beneath our soil and we must uncover them. That is what i like about cadaan....they are so meticulous and curious that they never leave an area until they have found everything. Did i also mention that we apparently have the largest ancient dinosaur skeletons under our soil somewhere.

04da6ea467b81efda659a95a9ccaab82.jpg
vapriikki_terracotta_army_cropped.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Ppl forget that even in egypt the tombs go down a long way into the ground. There are many tunnels that connect to ther tunnels that hold the tombs.

04da6ea467b81efda659a95a9ccaab82.jpg

That would make alot of sense. In pyramids or even tomb structures, they usually are deep underground and have catacombs for Kings or High Priests. The Naaso Hablood does appear they it does have underground structure. I think in Somalia lay both the Arc of the Covenant containing the original Tawrat and the Gold of Sulayman pbuh

That would make alot of sense. In pyramids or even tomb structures, they usually are deep underground and have catacombs for Kings or High Priests. The Naaso Hablood does appear they it does have underground structure. I think in Somalia lay both the Arc of the Covenant containing the original Tawrat and the Gold of Sulayman pbuh
Don't habesha claim that? and yet they have not managed to produce the arc of the covenant that would apparently require 10 men to carry it. Habesha are just the original we wuz kangz.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Don't habesha claim that? and yet they have not managed to produce the arc of the covenant that would apparently require 10 men to carry it. Habesha are just the original we wuz kangz.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Ahmed Gurey looted the church where they claim the Arc was but i dont he found anything there. Its somewhere in Somalia since it was mostly isolated no empires could invade it until 1800s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.