"Naag nool" washed her ex husbands behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really sorry for her. You can tell she matured now and isn't as naive. She definitely regrets not listening to her mum, but some people are stubborn and only have to learn the hard way. I hope this is a lesson for all the girls out there

I feel really sorry for her. You can tell she matured now and isn't as naive. She definitely regrets not listening to her mum, but some people are stubborn and only have to learn the hard way. I hope this is a lesson for all the girls out there
Apparently she hasnt matured enough considering she doesnt know what to warn of and what to omit

true. I felt bad for her initially but it seemed like she greatly missed the point lol.

she is approaching almost 10k subs in couple of weeks. I think she started of with good intentions, but she has been sucked into the attention of social media and people are sending her more questions. So she feels she has to expose more and more to stay relevant. I feel she will expose more of sh1t she shouldnt

she is approaching almost 10k subs in couple of weeks. I think she started of with good intentions, but she has been sucked into the attention of social media and people are sending her more questions. So she feels she has to expose more and more to stay relevant. I feel she will expose more of sh1t she shouldnt
I got that gist too. And she said she shouldn’t have done what she done but, she was still calling her parents racist for being rightly cautious and playing the victim and not taking enough blame.

I got that gist too. And she said she shouldn’t have done what she done but, she was still calling her parents racist for being rightly cautious and playing the victim and not taking enough blame.

For me when she spoke about her relationship with her parents now. She said she didnt speak to them for a while and she came back when she was kicked out. She said she is talking to her mum and working on relationship with her dad. I think the dad must have been really hurt and humilated and you know how somalis talk. Gabadhi reerka way ka carartay. Nin madoow bay raacday. I really think behind the scenes her family cant be happy she decided to share all of this. She made big mistakes and should have just worked on relationship with her family and raise her kid. Now she has brought everything to the open. Can you imagine all somali relatives now talking, her parents becoming talk of the town. She is not 17-18 year old. she is 25 year old mother with a kid and full time job from what she said.

Looks like she is learning from her mistakes. I just wish, she wasn't exposing all her L's online. Its already bad enough that she was violated by her ex and now people are just going to drag her. I don't want her parents or young child to deal with the toxic behaviour of some Somalis.

I think if she omitted certain parts, her story would be a good cautionary tale. Sometimes, we need people like her to tell their story to inform young impressionable girls the dangers of marrying without your parents support.

The younger me, would have berated her for being so stupid, but now that I am older, i've learnt that not all young girls have high self esteem. Some truly are gullible and immature. Also, this is one of the problems with living in the west. Parents back home in the present and past often dealt with situations like this, but at least the man is Somali, therefore parents are/ were able to intervene when the man became abusive, by getting family and tribe involved.

But in all honesty, I have a question for people on here. Are you upset about the fact that she defied her parents wishes and essentially gave herself up for a man that neither cared or wanted her, or the fact that he is African American?

I'm not a fan of interracial marriages. I wouldn't want it for myself or children, but I find some of the reactions here disingenuous. Would any of you react this way if the abuser is Somali?

Your anti Somali agenda is evident for everyone to see. Somehow, you seem to have a need to bring Somali men whenever something like this pops up and to lengths to defend a self hating bakhti like this woman:shookgabre:

There is nothing self hating about my post. Many of the guys here including you are hyper sensitive. I'm married to a Somali guy and on top of that I would not feel comfortable with my sisters and future children of mine to marry non Somalis.

Abuse happens in every culture. My point is @Samaalic Era would your reaction be similar if she defied her parents for a Somali and then in turn mistreated by one?

Also, if you read my post properly you will see i have not defended her.

Looks like she is learning from her mistakes. I just wish, she wasn't exposing all her L's online. Its already bad enough that she was violated by her ex and now people are just going to drag her. I don't want her parents or young child to deal with the toxic behaviour of some Somalis.

I think if she omitted certain parts, her story would be a good cautionary tale. Sometimes, we need people like her to tell their story to inform young impressionable girls the dangers of marrying without your parents support.

The younger me, would have berated her for being so stupid, but now that I am older, i've learnt that not all young girls have high self esteem. Some truly are gullible and immature. Also, this is one of the problems with living in the west. Parents back home in the present and past often dealt with situations like this, but at least the man is Somali, therefore parents are/ were able to intervene when the man became abusive, by getting family and tribe involved.

But in all honesty, I have a question for people on here. Are you upset about the fact that she defied her parents wishes and essentially gave herself up for a man that neither cared or wanted her, or the fact that he is African American?

I'm not a fan of interracial marriages. I wouldn't want it for myself or children, but I find some of the reactions here disingenuous. Would any of you react this way if the abuser is Somali?

I dont think anyone cares she married out. Its the way she went about it and how much she lowered herself to do it. And then not to take full blame and say her parents are racist like most somali parents triggered us. I mean he made zero effort and told he im too busy to meet your parents. Think about it a man clauming to be muslim says straight up i dont have time to even meet your parents once. He couldnt even bring a witness to the sheikh he found and they had to ask strabgers to be witness to her wedding

Again take your Ls and accept responsibility. Now she is exposing how she used to bathe him and wash his ass. She still has no care for her parents or much selfrespect. And if you watched her vudeo she didnt wake up and became strong. He beat her up and kicked her out and she had to return home. So we need to calm down with the naag nool who realized her value angle

I dont think anyone cares she married out. Its the way she went about it and how much she lowered herself to do it. And then not to take full blame and say her parents are racist like most somali parents triggered us. I mean he made zero effort and told he im too busy to meet your parents. Think about it a man clauming to be muslim says straight up i dont have time to even meet your parents once. He couldnt even bring a witness to the sheikh he found and they had to ask strabgers to be witness to her wedding

Again take your Ls and accept responsibility. Now she is exposing how she used to bathe him and wash his ass. She still has no care for her parents or much selfrespect. And if you watched her vudeo she didnt wake up and became strong. He beat her up and kicked her out and she had to return home. So we need to calm down with the naag nool who realized her value angle

I 100% agree with you. At least you answered my question.

I too felt like certain info is too private and personal for her to expose.

I still stand by my point that it if she didn't expose the nitty and gritty parts, her video can be considered informative. I think it will scare a lot of young Somali girls. The less that are falling into this the better.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There is nothing self hating about my post. Many of the guys here including you are hyper sensitive. I'm married to a Somali guy and on top of that I would not feel comfortable with my sisters and future children of mine to marry non Somalis.

Abuse happens in every culture. My point is @Samaalic Era would your reaction be similar if she defied her parents for a Somali and then in turn mistreated by one?

This kind of madness has never happened in Somali families. There is no comparison

I 100% agree with you. At least you answered my question.

I too felt like certain info is too private and personal for her to expose.

I still stand by my point that it if she didn't expose the nitty and gritty parts, her video can be considered informative. I think it will scare a lot of young Somali girls. The less that are falling into this the better.

That I agree with. But its not only abuse as you say every community has abusers. Its the fact she lived with a gaalo family during her whole marriage with a dog in the house.

The story could be benefitial. But she left behind the most interesting part. The actual conversation she had with her family. I doubt it was pretty as they all broke contact with her when she moved. If she told that bit I think she would look far worse

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Samaalic Era instead of qashining my post, why don't you answer the question. I'm genuinely curious.

:diddyass:you got more gashins from me

thier is no comparison somali men pay mahr, donate to her family in somalia and in most cases pay monthly salaries to their wives even the ones who are bad do this they at least treat somali women with dignity and respect , this Madow however payed no mahr had no had no job didnt get permission from her parents forced her to wash his ass beat her abused then kicked her out after he was done using her

but as allways youre extreme hatred for us is mostly becosue of our kind nature

if we abused you like the arabs you would probably respect us more:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending