Naag Nool gets abused by her ajanbi Madow husband

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As for this Xalimo......if her husband was Somali, then members of her family could approach his family, or get a Somali Sheikh to talk some sense into the guy. As he's an ajnabi though, that's a massive nope.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
did I not call it? I called it and I get zero credit just because someone used racist rhetoric against me

edit: well actually Socrates called it first... but I called it after him
Quick question guys, what’s a Mexican doing on here? I can understand Ethiopians or Sudanese but this...I AM CONFUSION

Trump is too controlled by Jews to actually do it, I doubt it's happening.....

and yes, the people are very distracted by Iran and too distracted to worry about dumb stuff like the proposed wall....

and it appears almost certain war will happen....

people need to just forget about Mexicans.... they need to focus on important stuff like Iran
You're as welcome here on SSpot as the rest of us - you don't need to simp to these weirdos. They get off on cussing non-Somalis on SSpot, probably due to some deep-lying insecurities about their own ethnicity. Mexicans are great people.

Now; do you by any chance have a revert cousin or sister?

Somaliland and djibouti are shitholes recovering from war that was inflicted by somali men. I am highlighting the irresponsiblity of somali men and the dysfunctionality they caused in families which could lead to xalimos potentially getting abused by Madows like this.
I didn't know it was possible to be this bad a troll lmaoo.

Regardless, you're slandering a whole demographic, blaming them for a war that took countless lives of our countryfolk. Have some xishood abaayo - what you're doing is beyond a joke.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You're as welcome here on SSpot as the rest of us - you don't need to simp to these weirdos. They get off on cussing non-Somalis on SSpot, probably due to some deep-lying insecurities about their own ethnicity. Mexicans are great people.

:ulyin:We see you sxb

You can have up to four wives and they say diversity is the spice of life. If you're serious, I could possibly help you out. Muslims are brothers.

If anyone thinks like you and is serious, they are very welcome to DM me.

I am happy to do favors for my brothers and I think I expect only a little in exchange.

Hmm new revert. Explains the extremism. Don’t worry you’ll get the hang of this thing called Islam real soon.

Who are extremists? Extremism in Islam is for example.... fasting every day.... never getting married.... deciding to never, ever sleep.

Then there's ISIS, Al-Shabaab, Boko Haraam.....

I'm against all of those. I don't understand how Al-Shabaab can possibly think it's okay to kill innocent people and cause so much grief for Somalis- or how they can think it's "jihad" or that they are mujahideen.

The West is just moving in a direction where anyone who is does not agree with extreme leftism is being labeled and slandered in order to push an extreme leftist agenda.

Then instead of confronting the extreme Cultural Marxism, the people are ranting about the Zionists and the US without really addressing what is undermining the fabric of society. And if you do address it? You're a Nazi, you're a fascist and if you're a Muslim "you better shut your mouth" or you'll be slandered as though you're an ISIS supporter

but I refuse to bow down to the agenda.... hence the hostility against me

I think it's crazy that mainstream positions of 15-years ago are now "extremism"

I’m usually not a defender of Somali men but what’s the correlation? wtf you sound stupid

Wow.....
Thank Allah dat I met hardcore nationalist women. You "naag nool "liberals are annoying. You man bash da Somali boys coz it's a trends or to get acknowledged by ur ajanabis friends. This problem is happening nearly in ever ethicity, Asian girls hating on Asian boys. Black guys hating on black girls. Yaab. Unlike u 3rd worlders polish and east European people are cohesive.

You can have up to four wives and they say diversity is the spice of life. If you're serious, I could possibly help you out. Muslims are brothers.

If anyone thinks like you and is serious, they are very welcome to DM me.

I am happy to do favors for my brothers and I think I expect only a little in exchange.
I was just playing akhi - I'm too young to be thinking about that right now haha.

Trending