N&N Bots harass Journalist Shiine Culay for exposing Farmaajo!

Kacaanists are a cult who practise "group-think"

Their latest target is Shiine Culay because he made a video (with video evidence) exposing Farmaajo's many lies.

This caused an uproar in the Kacaanist camp. They called him to take down the video, kulaha "tol baa nahay". When he refused, he found out they sent mass-messages to each other telling them to unsubscribe from his channel and to mass-dislike his videos.

No other group in Somalia acts like this, there are journalists who criticise other politicians, you will never catch their supporters harassing them.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Kacaanists are a cult who practise "group-think"

Their latest target is Shiine Culay because he made a video (with video evidence) exposing Farmaajo's many lies.

This caused an uproar in the Kacaanist camp. They called him to take down the video, kulaha "tol baa nahay". When he refused, he found out they sent mass-messages to each other telling them to unsubscribe from his channel and to mass-dislike his videos.

No other group in Somalia acts like this, there are journalists who criticise other politicians, you will never catch their supporters harassing them.

I hate how he attack Deni and favor Xarmaajo. Now it seems come back to reality :tocry:

I hate how he attack Deni and favor Xarmaajo. Now it seems come back to reality :tocry:

Journalists should report on the truth and not care who a politician is. Shiine said all sorts but I never thought of ever unsubscribing, let alone telling my entire clan to do that.

We're Puntites, not Deni-ites the way they are Farmaajo-ites and treat him like an infallible deity- wal ciyaadu bilaah!

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Journalists should report on the truth and not care who a politician is. Shiine said all sorts but I never thought of ever unsubscribing, let alone telling my entire clan to do that.

We're Puntites, not Deni-ites the way they are Farmaajo-ites and treat him like an infallible deity- wal ciyaadu bilaah!
He were attacking Deni from false presumption. In same time Praising Xarmaajo.

They have a right to express their opinion as much as he does. What's wrong with disliking videos, that option is there for a reason.

They have a right to express their opinion as much as he does. What's wrong with disliking videos, that option is there for a reason.

They don't have the right to tell him to take his video down, as for mass disliking and unsubscribing, you are just embarrassing yourselves and revealing how sensitive your FΓΌhrer is.

Keep it up, all of Somalia is waking up to the extremist cult of kacaanism. :nvjpqts:

b745f76c8q561.jpg

They don't have the right to tell him to take his video down, as for mass disliking and unsubscribing, you are just embarrassing yourselves and revealing how sensitive your FΓΌhrer is.

Keep it up, all of Somalia is waking up to the extremist cult of kacaanism. :nvjpqts:

b745f76c8q561.jpg
This happens all the time on YouTube. When people don't like a video they dislike it. When they like it they give thumbs up. It is there for that reason.

Shiine shamed them further, he said this is about "qadiyad and not qabiil" BUT if Farmaajo's kin want to play qabiil card & force his clan support- he said, "I am a Harti man and I will support Deni out of Hartinimo"

I told you guys, don't play tribalism whilst you are a laangaab. Shiine is not dhiig la'aan and Deni and Madoobe are his closest "tol", not Farmaajo.

Go beg someone else.

:dead::mjlol:

Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 01.46.33.png

Last edited:
This happens all the time on YouTube. When people don't like a video they dislike it. When they like it they give thumbs up. It is there for that reason.

Don't try to play this game with me, everyone knows about your fanatic group N&N, your groupchats and the bot farm that Farmaajo controls. You are officially known by Somalis as Cayayaanka Baraha Bulshada aka CBB- annoying little pests.

He disrespected everyone including his clan it was only a matter of time until he comes for farmaajo :stevej: