N India a "hollyman" meant 2 heal her ailing dad use 2 rape her frm young age. She now cut his penis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

shit. damn, my brain is trying to imagine it

help me

Basically the "hollyman" use to come to the house for years to read some BS on her father to relieve him of the illness. Instead of doing that he use to rape the little girl. This last occasion the girl came of age and so when he wanted insert it she probably had her sharpened knife ready and probably told him "oh your hollyness hand me your penis so I can guide it" but instead she sliced it from the root of the penis. Now old thankisankinanana is rendered a naag:damn::deadmanny::deadrose::dead1:

That's what he gets for doing that to a child

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Basically the "hollyman" use to come to the house for years to read some BS on her father to relieve him of the illness. Instead of doing that he use to rape the little girl. This last occasion the girl came of age and so when he wanted insert it she probably had her sharpened knife ready and probably told him "oh your hollyness hand me your penis so I can guide it" but instead she sliced it from the root of the penis. Now old thankisankinanana is rendered a naag:damn::deadmanny::deadrose::dead1:

That's what he gets for doing that to a child

My brain actually hurts hearing that.

But, that girl has mad skills. Using a knife like she's cutting vegetables for her vegetable curry that she has every night.

:ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.