N a move 2 use Somalia as its sole prostitute ethiopia 2 open its economy & seeks peace with Eritrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Furthermore, Ethiopia announced the other day that it will have a navy although it has no ocean around it which is a clear intent on a daylight rape on the horizon for deranged Somalia. Ethiopia is not even mincing words when it comes to the plans it has for Somalia.

Now they’ve got the problem of Eritrea out of the way by seeking peace with them by giving up the little land that they hoped to have an acces to the Red Sea. I mean why would they need to fight with a strong army of a proud nation such as Eritrea when you have xoolo daaqaya next door. For Ethiopia to let go of the land claim they had on Eritrea and for them to declare that they’ll have a navy is clear indication that they will fully use Somalia as a prostitute.

@Jennifer I congratulate you for your country’s open policy on the prostitution of Somalia :salute:

For far too long I have asked you fools to join me in cursing Somalia’s leaders and you’ve refused because of qabiil considerations. Now welcome your prostitution

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4e693b38637_story.html?utm_term=.8e661a71b3c6

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
But yea congratulations to Ethiopia for taking advantage of these retarded Somali leaders. Farmaajo will probably give Ethiopia naval access instead of them taking it by force

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yeah baby!
Fresh-Fabulous-Body-Rolling.gif

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Furthermore, Ethiopia announced the other day that it will have a navy although it has no ocean around it which is a clear intent on a daylight rape on the horizon for deranged Somalia. Ethiopia is not even mincing words when it comes to the plans it has for Somalia.

Now they’ve got the problem of Eritrea out of the way by seeking peace with them by giving up the little land that they hoped to have an acces to the Red Sea. I mean why would they need to fight with a strong army of a proud nation such as Eritrea when you have xoolo daaqaya next door. For Ethiopia to let go of the land claim they had on Eritrea and for them to declare that they’ll have a navy is clear indication that they will fully use Somalia as a prostitute.

@Jennifer I congratulate you for your country’s open policy on the prostitution of Somalia :salute:

For far too long I have asked you fools to join me in cursing Somalia’s leaders and you’ve refused because of qabiil considerations. Now welcome your prostitution

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4e693b38637_story.html?utm_term=.8e661a71b3c6
Good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts