Myth Somali men love to tell each other: Men have more options

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Gender war machine strikes once again

Loop Glow GIF by xponentialdesign

No they don't. So Somali men are now using manosphere talking points? Is no one considered about the radicalization going on? Why is this so common?
Damn your on a roll with these threads :wtf:
you make a random statement and then dip 💀
you must be a troll :deadmanny:

I wonder what the next "somali man bad" thread is gonna be about :mjlol:

100% they do. I said it in another thread, but a man in his late 20s and early 30s is pretty much hitting his prime. He is more physically fit, he is wealthier, he is smarter, wiser, has his life figured out, etc. They are more comfortable with themselves and can be as picky as they want.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
🤣Gender war machine strikes once again

Loop Glow GIF by xponentialdesign

It's a good sign. Somali youths are clearly horny on both sides with how much, in good or bad ways, they think about the opposite sex. I'd be more worried if 99% of this forum was well-mannered historical and cultural stuff. Be worried the nation was impotent.

No Way Reaction GIF

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
It's a good sign. Somali youths are clearly horny on both sides with how much, in good or bad ways, they think about the opposite sex. I'd be more worried if 99% of this forum was well-mannered historical and cultural stuff. Be worried the nation was impotent.

No Way Reaction GIF

This is one peculiar way to see the madness

The Office Lol GIF

No Way Reaction GIF
Horny teenagers will ruin society

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP

No Way Reaction GIF
🤣Cudur la yiraah sexual frustration baa wada qabsaday umaddii kkkkkkkkkkk
🤣Guurka un baa gender war yaalahaan daawo u ah.

Men in general have more options because society is very prejudiced against women.

For example lots of people think women can’t be good businesswomen/leaders and therefore don’t want to give them a chance to disprove them. It sucks.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No they don't. So Somali men are now using manosphere talking points? Is no one considered about the radicalization going on? Why is this so common?
Atleast make gender wars interesting not this shit..
Over It Reaction GIF by Bounce