Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
IMG_5808.png

IMG_5805.png

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Hilmaam itā€™s show also she is my first cousin šŸ¤Ŗ her father and my father are half sibling our ayeeyo is siwaqron
Itā€™s show she share 17 percent of her dna šŸ§¬ with my father me and her share 7.75
IMG_5809.jpeg
IMG_5807.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
My wife got the Iranian haplogroup she Diffently look like iranian
Haplogroup HV derives from the haplogroup R0, which in turn descends from haplogroup R. HV is also the ancestral clade to the haplogroups H and V. A possible origin of HV haplogroup is in the region of Western Iran, Mesopotamia, and the South Caucasus, where the highest prevalence of HV has been found

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
My wife got the Iranian haplogroup she Diffently look like iranian
Haplogroup HV derives from the haplogroup R0, which in turn descends from haplogroup R. HV is also the ancestral clade to the haplogroups H and V. A possible origin of HV haplogroup is in the region of Western Iran, Mesopotamia, and the South Caucasus, where the highest prevalence of HV has been found
lol I see you trying to upgrade genetics šŸ§¬, gonna have light skin kids with straight hair

Libaax-Joore

VIP
lol I see you trying to upgrade genetics šŸ§¬, gonna have light skin kids with straight hair
Your maternal line stems from haplogroup HV0, a branch of R that traces back to a woman who lived nearly 14,000 years ago in southern Europe or the Middle East. The world was just barely past the last great peak of the Ice Age, when populations in the northern regions of Eurasia were pushed south to shelter in warmer refuges. As the climate began to warm, populations including members of HV0 began to re-expand from refuges in southern Europe, but much of the interior of Eurasia was still covered in ice and tundra. Women bearing HV0 took advantage of the slight opening of the continent and participated in migrations that recolonized Europe, moving from the south near the Mediterranean to the north along the Atlantic ocean and through the continental interior.

Today, HV0 is most commonly found in Northwestern Europe and Northern Italy, and peaks at 10% of all haplogroups in the isolated population of the Spanish Basques. It is also found at very low levels across Northern and Central Europe.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Doesnā€™t all haplogroups originate from L ?
IMG_5161.jpeg

Yeah I think you right L is oldest haplogroup for female line. Attached is what I got from 23&me. I also did full y which gave even more maternal haplogroup info L3f1a1b1a

IMG_5163.jpeg

I'm my moms only child (rare) and i will never share my DNA data. my moms family might do it, but my dads family most likely will not.

View attachment 301925
Yeah I think you right L is oldest haplogroup for female line. Attached is what I got from 23&me. I also did full y which gave even more maternal haplogroup info L3f1a1b1a

View attachment 301927
The Somali L haplogroups are actually native to north-to-northeast Africa if we remove the tentative haplogroups that were absorbed by post-horn migration. Since the age of L is deep, we must expect structurized pattern. I checked the haplogroup L2a1 since I belong to that one, and it checks out:
a4oiFC1oggJ5ZmyrrMLZH21y4OgPzbj-ZC53RaoVpmlJwdyLWY2WODDrNzQfdw5GIwfFUBSS3mbq5TJv5P9IXrjq9RfH0DQGAkDRwBk5o1xGNNZD55mBiRQSeYKaDGSXZ8hdqR_qMfw7b4zTfNd5snU
Ih8qii9hWaORrXfkhX9XtKRojQ0S3-SHpHGv8RHcx45AWrshL6OB4C3CdmL6y4fFX5qqXCXvmlPZF1ialNWWc7UDcG5wIbiHHccI9U6XElzypXr5rIgEu1IyifGFX5q6quqeuEPPYt12xm6OcSs54Ls

MzB0WY6z4PvF9qeVoi5ZFvLDVylYgByLEAvD8gu7EhRH2ghPIVr43yCkXoM1Wa2Kt2wm2ldvr4msOMht2lSj89-Rlhyd2JLmj25u1DoLlCwKjSzu4pSQkEftKqwK4QKK0IOIE6CQtDGNzg_0FLCtx18
qPDLJ9YsqJBFYhhhbzcOmQygVZRBHPO3yMxsXQmxOOhWvJj_dZEvFyBw56tAwb4QR9jIP4rONv0xs5N-F4iiC_zmTshmTKNeVT-fNadCXvIuAf_bz8rXnMTcluYz9fk3R9sKhpejJIcNnqTYSqMVWts

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
@Hilmaam itā€™s show also she is my first cousin šŸ¤Ŗ her father and my father are half sibling our ayeeyo is siwaqron
Itā€™s show she share 17 percent of her dna šŸ§¬ with my father me and her share 7.75
View attachment 301885View attachment 301886
Brother you must make sure your kids mix with other Somalis lol.Mashallah tho, good results and she has a West Eurasian maternal lineage that isnā€™t really common in Somalis.Most common West Eurasian maternal lineages tends to be R0a or N1

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Brother you must make sure your kids mix with other Somalis lol.Mashallah tho, good results and she has a West Eurasian maternal lineage that isnā€™t really common in Somalis.Most common West Eurasian maternal lineages tends to be R0a or N1
InshallahšŸ™šŸ½ thank you brother

View attachment 301925

View attachment 301927
I'm L3F1B-C16292T
View attachment 301925

View attachment 301927

Mine šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡·

A notable exception is Cushitic ancestry, which did not form by a splitting event but rather by a mixing event between Arabian ancestry and Nilo-Saharan or Omotic ancestry (Shriner et al. 2016
Read it from

"Discussion
Evidence for glacial refugia in Arabia"

Until

" Subjects and Methods"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202_161834_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_161834_WhatsApp.jpg
    689.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20231202_161758_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_161758_WhatsApp.jpg
    748.9 KB · Views: 16