My West African coworker asked me about yesterday's terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
He tells me, "Why did he do that? He doesn't only affect the Somalis but all Africans. These people will target all of us".

Dude is a Christian too.

:mjcry:

I told him, "I'm not sure what to say". I was extremely embarrassed because he brought up the other stabbing incidents too in Toronto and Minnesota as well.

I told him, "I'm not sure what to say". I was extremely embarrassed because he brought up the other stabbing incidents too in Toronto and Minnesota as well.

He has no right to question you over the incidents as if an individual can represent an entire race of people is beyond me.

You should've said that to him.

Apollo

VIP
The media hypes up terrorism. It's so annoying. Chances of dying from a bee sting is greater. Even peanuts are more dangerous.

But for some reason, minor Islamist attacks in the West scare the living shit out of the general public.

The media hypes up terrorism. It's so annoying. Chances of dying from a bee sting is greater. Even peanuts are more dangerous.

But for some reason, minor Islamist attacks in the West scare the living shit out of the general public.
No fucking shit a person hacking away at students on a Uni campus would scare me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts