My understanding of some quantum physical quantum states

Status
Not open for further replies.
After formulating numerous equations super positioning systems to acquire a sinusoidal decaying function.That is a function that generates a geometrical image of sort(Sin^2(x)/x^2)).A graph can be plugged online if one is curious.

We at first create a new quantum state which the summation of a defined momentum state, proven through Eigen test.The result is a new system which has the sinusoidal decaying geometrical image with P(x,t) VS t.This forms a non-definitive probabilistic system, furthermore we assume a function C(p).A function ,complex, which when squared relates to the probability of the momentum being "chosen" or acquired through measurements .The position probability system moves along an x line depending on its group velocity multiplied by time.

My Understanding:

Imagine a dragon , soaring through the skies of another Somalia. One in which the people live in a semi utopian just full society guarded by mystical beings. A plethora of people worship these beings who are said to be "Gods" whether or not the dragons are "Gods" are not up to discussion. Unfortunently my mind cannot contemplate extremities only limits to extremities , hence just think of them as servants. A dragon , perhaps in a higher dimension, holds an infinite sided die .Now from a high spot it drops a die which will land on a face, the face it lands on is a "momentum" or colloquially you may think of a speed multiplied by something. This is definite, but the place it lands varies depending on factors found in this whimsical land.Perhaps its metallic and magnets push it away before it can land at a position. Holes allow the die to fall through the barriers and give a position , momentum .Now if the dies "parameters" are translated into our universe, the particle now has a momentum and position.If the dragon is moving the place it lands varies and hence the position moves along with the dragon.

This made up understanding is how anybody can understand the physical world, guess a solution and see if it works.This sufficiently explains a problem I had in understanding a quantum physical explanation by the lecturer.The actual content is trivial in a sense but complex.

@Dr.Osman
is probably better at imagining such a system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts