My uncle's cancer

A couple months ago my uncle was diagnosed with stage 4 bowel cancer and was told he only had a week to live, he had 6 little kids asking for their father, walahi it was so sad, and felt like I had to do something about it,so I made a gofundme campaign for him and went on twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.. to promote it, but I got no response.

Then I found out about sspot, and asked for just dua. I got £10 from 2 people and more than 15 ":it0tdo8:", I transacted the money and gave it to him and he dua'ed for everyone who gave him the money and dua's.

Fast forward to December, he's driving the kids to school everyday, walks from his home to his old workplace (3 miles), eats better than ever (he was severely anorexic and did not want to eat nothing at all, due to a small tumour blocking the food from going down) and now is a very good weight alx.

I thank you guys for keeping him in your prayers.
I especially thank @Macalin M for the kind donation from him.

I was so depressed when I found out he had cancer, because he basically raised me till I was 6 , so he was more like a father to me.

Sspot was like a breath of fresh air for me, you guys are just something else, from @Grigori Rasputin's educational threads, to @Knowles making me even more depressed:bell:.

All jokes aside, I love you guys.

Last edited:
Mashallah im glad he is doing ok.
On another note, im surprised this place hasnt made you even more deppresed. every time i see a @error comment i lose faith in humanity

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Alhamdulillah. May Allah make him healthier and healthier each day.
Mashallah im glad he is doing ok.
On another note, im surprised this place hasnt made you even more deppresed. every time i see a @error comment i lose faith in humanity
@error is the best new user on this forum.
:what:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
well he's banned so...
AUN. We barely knew ye.
15573344-7207233-image-a-43_1562143999961.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
just go on the tiktok thread and read the mess.
I just read that thread. Things got real heated in there.
:wowsweat:
But the jannazah picture that I chose is ironic in hindsight. The corpse in the image is of that UAE royal who overdosed in the midst of an orgy in London. I'm sorry @error.
:chrisfreshhah:

I just read that thread. Things got real heated in there.
:wowsweat:
But the jannazah picture that I chose is ironic in hindsight. The corpse in the image is of that UAE royal who overdosed in the midst of an orgy in London. I'm sorry @error.
:chrisfreshhah:
Bruh how did we downgrade the thread this badly:damn:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Bruh how did we downgrade the thread this badly:damn:
Welcome to SSpot sxb, where people crack jokes in threads about terrorist attacks and make fun of people in threads about their death. Just be happy we haven't started a clan war in here yet.
:westbrookswag:

Trending