"My Two Husbands " The 21st century Female Libtard & Beta Males Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the mighty have fallen!!!

I doubt anyone would have believed that a time would come when males began to switch from polygamy to polyandrous arrangement with an ugly grotesque tub of lard and allow themselves to be chemically castrated by her whilst being publicly humiliated for it.

Here they are! the sorriest specimens of manhood to ever walk on this earth, the pinnacles of shame and the epitome of the debased times we live in, utterly devoid of any humanoid characteristics.

my_two_husbands-620x412.jpg

Her quotes and rationalisation in the article reminds me a lot of @VixR and how she constructs her flimsy arguments.

"One of the biggest hurdles in non-monogamy probably the hurdle — is jealousy. My husband was an incredibly jealous person back then, but he began to question its usefulness and purpose"

"Jealousy is born from a fear of losing a partner; if you believe that love and intimacy can be shared, and are not diminished by sharing, then that fear loses a lot of its power"

"My boyfriend and I are planning a (non-legal) wedding ceremony next summer, and would likely legally marry if we could"

Full Link
https://www.salon.com/2013/08/05/my_two_husbands/

A Literal Cuckold

:deadosama::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::dead:
."One of the biggest hurdles in non-monogamy probably the hurdle — is jealousy. My husband was an incredibly jealous person back then, but he began to question its usefulness and purpose"

"Jealousy is born from a fear of losing a partner; if you believe that love and intimacy can be shared, and are not diminished by sharing, then that fear loses a lot of its power"

More like he knew he couldn't get another woman, so he was stuck with being husband no 2.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Im dying fam

VixR

Veritas
This is polyandry, and it's nothing new. Couples put their pseudo-monogamous facade on for the community but discreetly lay aside their matrimonial vows to f*ck on the sly unbeknownst to their husband or wife, now more and more people are foregoing putting up that front and working out their feelings to try polyamory on for size.

This is polyandry, and it's nothing new. Couples put their pseudo-monogamous facade on for the community but discreetly lay aside their matrimonial vows to f*ck on the sly unbeknownst to their husband or wife, now more and more people are foregoing putting up that front and working out their feelings to try polyamory on for size.

Your such a sick women. No wonder this whole story reminded me of you!.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
And my husband feels that he benefits a great deal from being non-monogamous. He is far more introverted than I am, and knowing I have another partner to spend time with helps him to feel like it’s OK for him to spend time alone, or to turn down invitations to social events he once would have felt obligated to attend with me. Being polyamorous allows us more breathing room to each be ourselves, rather than feeling like our needs are in conflict with one another. Maybe because I am more fulfilled now and living in a way that feels authentic for me, our marriage is stronger than it’s ever been.

this is blatant psychological control. she's clearly stating why he'll never leave such a relationship and understands her own need to have him in her life. complete predator.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Honestly i feel sorry for some of the men in the west completely emasculated and their falling into an endless void. Women especially white feminazis are taking it too far "anything that makes women uncomfortable is misogyny" kulaha. Their so desperate to fight for a cause they want to be victims so badly, whilst hypocritically holding onto old traditions of man pays during first date ,chivalry is 'hot' and a mans duty in the home is bredwinner and being the financial security for the woman oh and fixing any plumbing issues as well , women of this time are becoming more financially independent and capable , pick one or the other tradition or equality. Wallahi i'll never understand this world .:deadmanny::deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending